[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Audio Visualizer for a couple of songs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: visualizer.png (86 KB, 900x504) Image search: [Google]
visualizer.png
86 KB, 900x504
So I have a couple of tunes that I wanted to sync with the Adobe After Effects visualizer similar to the Trap Nation videos on YouTube (eg. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t2tjNqGyJI) but I don't want to drop hundreds of dollars the software for a couple of small projects. I was wondering if there's anyone with a copy of aftereffects who is willing to help me out with this. I can't find a crack of it anywhere since Adobe has started cracking down since they moved to a subscription-based platform.
>>
File: 1466319105915.jpg (32 KB, 427x343) Image search: [Google]
1466319105915.jpg
32 KB, 427x343
just use this thing with the official offline installer (AfterEffects_13_5_LS20.7z completely disconnect the net when installing).
>>
>>143156

> I can't find a crack of it anywhere since Adobe has started cracking down since they moved to a subscription-based platform

So pirate CS6. In some respects After Effects CS6 is better than CC (multcore support) and is easily capable of doing what you are after.
>>
>>143168
Adobe filed a huge number of copyright complaints and took down all the CS cracks as far as I can see...
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.