[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Requesting guides to get a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1462857220774.jpg (2 KB, 50x43) Image search: [Google]
1462857220774.jpg
2 KB, 50x43
Maybe some pdfs that arent common with guides to get girlfriends / attract girls

tfw no gf
>>
life advice usually goes on >>>/adv/

i have never seen a good guide on getting girlfriends though. all those "guides" are just for bagging women on one-night-stands. because on long-term relationships you can't really fake your way through a single conversation or use some NLP shit to pretty much trick women into sleeping with you. it's more about compatibility, communication and adult handling of disagreements. that's not something a guide could learn you...

and the pick-up "guides" are either selling snake oil or are just roundabout ways of getting you to be confident.

that's all there is to it. confidence. confidence and numbers. if you ask 2 women, you'll probably be rejected by both. if you ask 10, chances are they'll all say no. if you ask 50 there a good chance 1 or 2 are up for it. it's a numbers game where you have to get comfortable with the idea of being rejected. either fake it until you make it, or get your life in order first. the less desperate for pussy you seem, the more confident and attractive you will be. i know, that's a tall order for someone moping about needing a girlfriend by posting memes on 4chan, but there's no good way around it either.
>>
>>142703
this is creeping into /adv/ territory, and I haven't seen any good guides lately. but here's a bump and some info, I hope it helps.

probably the first thing you should do is shitcan the assumption that there's a "right" way to get a gf. girls are people, they're different than guys but they're all individuals too. some rules of thumb for dealing with people should be followed doubly so with girls.

make sure your hygiene is good, hair is neat, and you're dressing neatly and in clean clothes, not just marinating in febreze. febreze smells fucking gross anyway. the more clean-cut you look, the more mature you seem. and maturity is attractive to pretty much everybody except ageplay fetishists.

what's not attractive is desperation. you know how some girls (and guys) have orbiters? orbiters, not surface colonies. they are in orbit, at a distance. clingy people are uncomfortable to be around, so much so that even when a person is selfishly fishing for attention, they still want some breathing room. let that sink in. this was one of the hardest things for me to learn. it takes self-discipline. and it does tie into what >>142716 said about confidence. the whole "act like you don't care about them" rule kinda works, but not because girls want a guy who doesn't care. they want you to care, but most would rather you be too distant than too clingy. the ones that prefer clinginess are generally batshit anyway.

you should be genuine in most things, but fake aloofness if you have to. I did it by reminding myself not to expect too much out of an interaction. that served the dual purpose of keeping spaghetti in pockets and keeping my hopes from being dashed all the time. bitterness is also unattractive as well as extremely obvious.

do stuff you like to do, work on being the person you want to be. whenever possible, do it in a way (join clubs, go to meets etc.) that puts you around other people. you will find someone eventually. good luck OP!
>>
>>142716
>snake oil
There is no such thing as snake oil, I keep seeing people saying this, it is simply wrong.
>>
>>142760
You're a funny guy.
>>
>>142716
>>142728
thank you guys, I will keep working on myself and hopefully soon I will be around more women and get to try and talk to some. Approach anxiety is probably my major downfall. The problem is I don't get to show my true self to girls. I guess I need to give it more of a chance. I need to work on keeping spaghetti in pockets too
>>
>>142703
>>
>>142903
thanks man
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.