[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
download from youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
what is the best/easiest way to download videos from youtube so i can watch them at my leisure offline?

i'm using firefox on windows 7 if that makes a difference.
>>
Can't you just change the url from www. to ss no spaces it sends you to a site you can download it.
ex: www.youtube.com/asdfi to ssyoustube.com/asdfi
>>
>youstube

solid typo m8
>>
>>141157
Use a program/add-on called youtube-dl. People use it to get videos for their media player.
>>
File: 1318118673103.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1575) Image search: [Google]
1318118673103.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1575
>>141163
thanks. that seems to be good enough.

>>141173
thanks. i'll check this out, too.
>>
>>141157
Freemake
>>
File: 1466003989082.jpg (64 KB, 677x781) Image search: [Google]
1466003989082.jpg
64 KB, 677x781
>>
>>141157
id also recommed downloading atubecatcher it allows you to download anything that youre currently streaming and convert it to the format of your choice
>>
>>141173
>>141181
>youtube-dl
There are problems with 1080p, because audio and video are sent separately. You can use

http://www.clipconverter.cc/

which does support 1080p. (Don't click any options, just Download.)
>>
I hate these fucking threads, do you idiots have no Google-fu!
>>
Maybe not the easiest but I usually use keepvid.com to download YouTube videos.

I say it's not the easiest because if you want to download a video beyond 720p there won't be any audio unless you download both the 720p & the high res version then mux the audio using mkvtoolnix. The benefit to this though is that there's no re-encoding done to the video so you always get the highest quality possible at the best file size.
>>
File: relax.png (610 KB, 586x487) Image search: [Google]
relax.png
610 KB, 586x487
>>141362
typing "how to download youtube videos" into google gets millions of results. this thread is to get some anons' opinions about which of the millions of options would be best. i didn't see any recommendations in /g/'s wiki.

why are you even on this board if you hate the types of questions it was created for?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.