[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know of any books, preferably of a college level,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: juxtaposition.png (222 KB, 316x373) Image search: [Google]
juxtaposition.png
222 KB, 316x373
Does anyone know of any books, preferably of a college level, that teach you about eastern religions such as Buddhism, Taoism and other similar religions? Links appreciated but names are fine too.
>>
>>141127
How about the sacred books themselves?
mega://#F!51Q0waSI

Key:
!4Ut-eePQr9YSjHJJTQs7Ew!F5ZV0TSR
>>
>>141161
Yo this is great, thank you so much. Is this yours? If no where did you get this?
>>
>>141165
I upladed it, yeah. Though I've shilled it a couple of times in /lit/

As you might have seen, you can go up to the root folder, and the religion folder is just one of many. The original intent of the folder was japanese literature, but... it kinda grew from there. And it was actually part of a particular manga archive, but it got killed so I moved the lot (including many I didn't upload) to this mega folder.
>>
>>141168
Thank you, I'll be sure to check out the other folders. I imported it to my account so I won't lose it. Convenient that there's an MTG folder there too, another thing I'm interested in.
>>
>>141169
Glad you're enjoying it.
>>
File: WIN_20160615_17_34_21_Pro.jpg (223 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160615_17_34_21_Pro.jpg
223 KB, 1280x720
This book is really good, really old too (PC Police would have killed the author for saying 'Oriental' by now) Nevertheless, a REALLY good book and is super in depth. It is organized by location too, which would probably be best for what you're looking for by the sounds of it. Facts On File also has a world religions series which you may want to check out as well, however those aren't as in depth and are more High School level (Still good though)
>>
>>141172
Thanks, I'll check that out too. I remember seeing that map on the front cover in a class I took and it grabbed my interest
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.