[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anime with sexy female lead in 2011-2016 (followup)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 0909312.png (970 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
0909312.png
970 KB, 640x640
Hello. Same anon as OP there >>138376

I wanted to reply to posts there (very gratefule btw), but unfortunately, as I was typing, my town was out of power and for a long while. And so because I really want to reply to you guys (and because I felt I wanted more recs), I'm doing a followup of that thread.

But first and foremost, a reminder of OP:
- been out of anime since 2011, want to come back see if there's any anime with sexy female lead (emphasis on sexy, cute is not enough), preferably one who's alpha enough;
- no harem;
- no anime before 2011.

So far, I got:
- Kill la Kill
- Jormungand
- Ojisan to Marshmallow

And I'd like to get more. Surely there are more recent anime like pic related?

>>139279
>Active Raid
>But she's not much of an alpha
What does she do?

>>139298
Yeah, already seen Vandread, First Squad, Asobi ni Iku Yo, Gunbuster and Highschool of the Dead. Kinda wary for Highschool DxD though.

>>139276
I did hear of Kabaneri. Dig the retro artstyle. She does fall more on the cute side, but isn't she also that sexy ninja? I guess if I take Kabanari, I'll have to take also Beyond the Boundary, Psycho-Pass, Rolling Girls along with Miraculous Ladybug.
>>
>>139744
what's the anime in the middle?
>>
Cross Ange
>>
>>139772
Ryoko's Case Files

>>139774
Thanks! I heard about this show, wasn't sure. It seems edgy, what do you think about it?
>>
>>139785
It's edgy as fuck.

Watch Valkyrie Drive instead.
>>
>>139789
Will do.

Still might watch Cross Ange on a rainy day.
>>
>>139744

>Ojisan to Marshmallow
I understand, but why.

Active Raid is mostly just the woman in the picture trying to get things done in a team of police that put on sentai suits and fight crime. She's decently "alpha", but maybe not as much as you want and not as in the spotlight, since it jumps around to two other male leads and the antagonist a lot.

Psycho-Pass is basically the same thing, except its grimdark and the female is more "alpha". You'd probably like this one, so I don't see why you'd want to skip it, given your criteria

Kabaneri's main girl is pretty alpha though. Kills zombies hardcore in a lot of episodes. You'd probably like it more than a lot of the others.

I'll write my recommendations in my next post.
>>
>>139785
Cross Angw isn't edgy. It's a show where you think it's supposed to be dark and serious but ends up being a comedy for the most part.
>>
>>139800
>Ojisan to Marshmallow
Why not? Is it that bad?

>Why'd want to skip Psycho-Pass?
Akane looks more cute and modest than sexy. But I'll still watch it, just not on the basis of a sexy waifu.

>>139806
You mean "so bad it's good"?
>>
>>139808
Yeah. I went in thinking it would be an epic story of betrayal and war but it was so ridiculous. I don't think they meant to make it a serious anime anyway.
>>
>>139800

All of these probably fit your criteria pretty damn well, but I don't know what you consider sexy, so they might be a little off the mark:

Black Lagoon (Just in case)
Code Geass (Just in case)
Fujiko Mine (Just in case)
Kara no Kyoukai
Ghost in the Shell: Arise
Ghost in the Shell (2015 animated movie)
Madan no Ou to Vanadis (The main character is a guy, but he is subordinate/captive to a strong female and almost every strong warrior in the show is a female.)
Kyousou Giga
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha
Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta (Hoshi no Umi, and Tsuki ni Naku)
Witch Craft Works (Main character is a guy, but he's practically useless compared to every female in the entire show. All girls are alpha. All.)
Gatchaman Crowds S1 and S2
Tokyo ESP
Code Geass: Akito
Rokka no Yuusha (Mystery and the main character is a guy, but the three females in this are pretty strong.)

Don't really know about these, but I'll recommend them anyway:

Black Bullet
Shingeki no Bahamut
Hitsugi no Chaika
Kick-Heart (Probably not what you're looking for, but might as well suggest it)

I had descriptions for most of these, but the post ended up being too long and I didn't want to make another post. So just assume most of these are good recommendations for what you want. Especially the ones I listed further up.

>>139808

It's not bad, it just didn't seem like something I'd see come up in this topic. It's just kind of funny.

I think you'll find Akane sexy by the end of the show. She's a really good character. It's funny that you think that though, since the staff was apparently told not to make things moe, but then Akane is adorable. But she's strong as hell. It fits your criteria perfectly, don't worry.
>>
>>139785
>>139793
Cross ange is really fun. It's a wild ride.
>>
>>139810
Already seen Black Lagoon, Code Geass, Fujiko and KnK (redhead is sexy, but she's not the MC).

>Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha
Girls looks pretty young and more on the cute side. Doesn't it look like Madoka?

>Kick-Heart
Oh my, I'll try it lol.
>>
>>139744
I havent personally seen it but ive heard good things about Symphogear maybe other anons can correct me
>also OP is cutie honey worth the watch?
>>
>>139831
Symphogear is hotblooded fun but the girls are more cute than sexy.
>>
>>139816

It's pretty much Madoka, yeah. The girls are more physical with the monsters compared to Madoka though, which you might find to be better. You're right about it being cute though. Still, the whole cast is full of strong female leads, so it's still an option if you want to watch it.
>>
File: 1465776599746.gif (832 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1465776599746.gif
832 KB, 400x225
>>139744
Nichijou
>>
>>139835
>>139816
Don't waste your time with it.

It's a "multimedia project", which means that the story is distributed across comics, novels, radio shows and PSP games, none of which are translated or available here.

It was irresponsible of CR to show it, knowing full-well it only constituted half the story, and that the ending made no sense without the other stuff, and that they had absolutely no plans to offer said.
>>
>>139835
>>139847
Y'know, I just remembered I've already watched Madoka. Must have watched with friends because of peer pressure. Ended up not liking it, 'cause 2edgy/2angsty4me. Maybe I'll watch YuYuYu.

>>139832
Hmm, I'll take it. Seems alpha enough.

>>139831
Cutie Honey is well worth your time.

>>139814
>>139810
>>139809
Well, I'll take me some Cross Ange then. But my friends keep telling me jokes about rape/sex scenes. Stuff like that makes me uneasy.
>>
>>139940
>Maybe I'll watch YuYuYu.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
>>139940
Cross Ange isn't that explicit. It's also more Yuri scenes until the very end.
>>
>>139837
t. Nicholas Foxworth
>>
>>139940

I meant
>It's not bad, it just didn't seem like something I'd see come up in this topic. It's just kind of funny.
at Ojisan to Marshmallow. Although I meant it more like it's funny that you wanted to watch it.

>>139947

Ange's introduction to the place is pretty explicit.
>>
>>139950
Oh I thought you were talking about Cross Ange. My bad. Didn't realize you were talking about Ojisan and then Psycho-Pass.

But how Akane can be sexy if she's voiced by Kana Hanazawa lol?

Now I see there are other, older females in the series, like the blonde one in pic related. Now that's a sexy babe.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_naetnx68iH1rflnou.jpg (318 KB, 495x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_naetnx68iH1rflnou.jpg
318 KB, 495x750
>>139950
Meant to post this pic in >>139956
>>
What about Death Parade, Gangsta, Sakurako-san, Triage X, Junketsu no Maria and Space Battleship Yamato 2199?
>>
>>140195
>Death Parade
no, good show though
>Gangsta
I didn't finish it, but from what I've seen, no
>Triage X
no
>>
Well, looks like I'm going to be good for a while with all these suggestions. Thank you, anons.

Still got any other recs?
>>
>>140692
blood c, b gata h kei, gs mikami, sekai de ichiban tsuyoku naritai, shoujo-tachi wa kouya wo mezasu, noir, mikakunin de shinkoukei, hand maid may, kikou shoujo wa kizutsukanai, jinrui wa suitai shimashita, usagi-chan de cue, wagamama high spec, hundred, rec, issho ni sleeping, love hina, maken-ki, maris the chojo, zettai shougeki, dirty pair, mezzo forte, scrapped princess, new cutie honey, sansha sanyou, nisekoi, one off, rod, peach girl.
>>
>>139744
What's in the bottom right?
>>
>>140692
Breaking your 2011 rule, Air Master, Claymore

Fate/stay night: ubw, rin's arguably a co-lead
Freezing, if you want to watch something bad but basically softcore
Hellsing Ultimate completed in 2012 (and is better than the series)
You could watch the first two episodes of Total Eclipse, but then the "prologue" is over and it pulls a total 180 into full harem
Queen's blade is another bad-but-softcore-and-violence anime like Freezing
>>
>>140750
Also Flag, but good fucking luck finding a torrent of it
>>
>>140751

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=635091

https://bakabt.me/torrent/131771/flag-h264-480p-g-p

Truly, one of the most difficult anime to find online.
>>
>>140756
lol, thx anonymuse. At the time I checked it was unsubbed or in random euro languages
>>
>>140735
Moyashimon.

>>140750
Already seen Air Master, Claymore, Freezing (thought this show was 2010), Queen's Blade, Hellsing Ultimate (didn't like it) and Flag.

>>140719
Did you take the time to read the OP, anon?

>B Gata H Kei, GS Mikami, Noir, Hand Maid May, Usagi-chan de cue, Rec, Issho ni Sleeping, Love Hina, Maris de Choujo, Dirty Pair, Mezzo, Scrapped Princess, Shin Cutey Honey, Zettai Shougeki, R.O.D., Peach Girl
Already watched all of these.

>Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu, Mikakunin de Shinkoukei, Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, Wagamama High Spec, Sansha Sanyou, One Off
They look more cute than sexy. I grew out of "cute girls doing cute things". Jinrui sounds funny though.

>Hundred, Nisekoi
They look like harems. I got tired of harems.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.