[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GTX 1070
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (381 KB, 3600x1190) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
381 KB, 3600x1190
Greetings.

I am updating a "PC buying guide". Updating with the GTX 1070 release. Performance of the GTX 1070 means that everything in its price range is obsolete.

Therefore:
-R9 390X drops from Outstanding to Excellent (still a logical card, but only barely)
-GTX 1070 added to Outstanding, Exceptional
-GTX 1070 x2 added to Enthusiast
-GTX 1070 x2, GTX 1080 x2, to Extremist

I will drop the R9 390X if the price of the GTX 1070 drops to match it.

Pic related. Any feedback?
>>
Their are serious flaws with this guide.

>Nobody ever needs more than 500GB of space so you should not recommend any HDDs for the higher price brakets
>There is no point in spending more than $30 for a case
>Custom CPU coolers and expensive motherboards are pointless for locked CPUs
>>
>>139320
Agreed. I will reduce the HDDs to 250GB, remove the cases and replace them with cardboard cartons, and provide $35 mobo options for the $350 CPUs.

Thank you for your valuable input. It is much appreciated.
>>
>>139317
>$450 for something that makes the screen prettier
Does it come with a happy ending?
>>
>>139331
1440p gaming is 1440p gaming. A lot of pixels to push.
>>
>>139332
Well that's me sold. I'll cancel the holiday forthwith.
>>
>>139351
Some people like holidays. Some people like expensive graphics cards. If you like holidays more, you should stick to doing what you like.
>>
Any more feedback?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.