[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some help fixing my touch pad. I just wiped my computer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: dick card game.jpg (82 KB, 977x471) Image search: [Google]
dick card game.jpg
82 KB, 977x471
Need some help fixing my touch pad. I just wiped my computer and its as if it were new now.

The first problem is that its not letting me scroll with just two fingers.

The second problem is that I can double tap, wait half a second and scroll down, and it highlights shit without keeping my finger no the touch pad, I dont want that.
>>
>>139075
Theres also a lag between how often I can tap.
>>
>>139075
you probably leaked some conductive liquid (water?) inside
just wait for it to evaporate
if that doesn't work then take apart your computer and clean the touchpad assembly

In the future always you isopropyl alcohol when wiping electronics, since it evaporates fast
>>
>>139082
Well the scrolling worked 2 hours ago before I started the reboot. I doubt its anything physical.
>>
>>139082
You're a tard. Leave this place and stop "advising" people.

>>139075
Your touchpad is in compatibility mode. Get you to your manufacturer's website, and install you the full-feature drivers.
>>
>>139096
Just to make sure, since im on a toshiba I should go here
http://support.toshiba.com/drivers
and download everything under touchpad?
>>
>>139097
Find whatever model your laptop is, and download the touchpad driver for that model.

Good luck: Toshiba's interest in you ended when you gave them your money.
>>
>>139104
Thanks, got scrolling back but the mouse is still kind of sticky when I tap.
>>
>>139083
Haha, I thought you meant physically wipe
Just listen to that other anon.
Good luck, windows touchpad drivers are horrendous.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.