[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, Im looking for a kindle or pdf edition of this textbook,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: japan.jpg (51 KB, 384x499) Image search: [Google]
japan.jpg
51 KB, 384x499
Hi guys, Im looking for a kindle or pdf edition of this textbook, Japanese From Zero! 1, does anyone have it? Or maybe another equally good japanese textbook for begginners? Thanks.
>>
Here's the Amazon page: https://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Zero-Techniques-Students-Professionals-ebook/dp/B00QHFL72M?ie=UTF8&me=&ref_=mt_kindle
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H8lw5gnep7B_uZAbHLfZPWxJlzpykP5H901y6xEYVsk/edit

courtesy of /a/
>>
>>136554
Thank you!
>>
>>136550
>>136554
I skimmed through this and it seems good for someone starting to learn Japanese. My advice:
>learn the meaning, purpose, and uses of Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji, and Romaji
>master the Hiragana alphabet first, doing four sets of Hira per week and mastering pronunciation and writing (i.e. Week 1: vowels, K, S, T. Week 2: N, H, M, Y. etc)
>write A LOT, Handwriting is super important
>move onto Katakana and learn as you did with Hiragana (four sets per week)
>as you learn the alphabets you should be learning basic vocabulary words (i.e. sake, mizu, tabemono)
>read up on dakuten and which characters receive them and their unique sounds
>listen to Japanese news, TV, movies, shit whatever it is, just try not being a weeaboo faggot
>PRACTICE FUCKING HANDWRITING. Make sure you're writing that shit as precise as possible.

Lastly you can watch Namasensei for a hilarious and fun way to learn Japanese:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZEA54VJEdE

Note: Just finished elementary Japanese in college
>>
>>136602
>four sets per week
You can do the whole thing in one go. Learn the ones that go down the sides of the gojyuuon, and the order they go in. Then fill in the gaps. If you don't know one, don't guess: you'll end up learning your guess instead of the correct answer. Leave them blank, look them up, then write in the correct kana. Then do it again til you're all right, all the time.

This should take a week, tops.

Don't ask less from yourself, or that's exactly what you'll get.
>>
>>136602
>>136605
Thanks for the advice, don't worry, Im not a fucking weeabo, I find japanese really interesting and a nice new challenge for me, as I already speak four languages fluently.
>>
>>136602
>Namasensei

Even though he tries to be funny, his actual lessons have quite a few mistakes.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.