[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anons, I'm looking for a new Anime to watch after straying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Hey anons, I'm looking for a new Anime to watch after straying away from it for about a year. I'm looking for something as long as it has some form of SOL. What I mean by that is nothing like Jojo's, but something like Angel Beats in the fact that they both have action but AB has some SOL episodes.
Also my one request is that it is on Crunchyroll so I can watch it on my Xbox.
>Image somewhat related, I googled good SOL animes and this came up.
>>
Since you posted this on /a/ without taking five minutes out of your life to read this site's rules first: No.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-07-02-22-15.png (148 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-07-02-22-15.png
148 KB, 540x960
>>136288
I'm sorry anon, but maybe you should go read the rules first before bitching to me about that. That thread broke no rules for /a/, and when someone told me it would be better to move this thread over here, I did with no problem. So calm your tits.
>>
>>136292
>That thread broke no rules for /a/

But it did. Request threads are against the rules.
>>
>>136294
There's several threads live both on there and here breaking the rules so what possessed you to come to this thread to bitch and moan that I didn't have the rules memorized for some Mongolian Tapestry website just like 75% of the fucking posters on this website I have no fucking idea. And for fucks sake dude, I didn't even know this board was even a fucking thing up until now. I can't really put this on /r/, which I knew about becuase of /r9k/, and I didn't know we had a work safe board for requests. If you had read the replies to my thread, almost immediately the second reply linked me to this board. So I thanked the poster and moved the thread. Its here now so just calm the fuck down and let me find my NEET show.
>>
>>136284

Winter 2016, Fall 2016, and Summer 2015:

Dagashi Kashi
KonoSuba
Galko-chan
Sekkou Boys
Gochuumon S1 and S2
Little Witch Academia episodes 1 and 2 (The Enchanted Parade)
Ore ga Ojou-sama
Teekyuu S1-7 (Episodes are 2 minutes long, 12 episodes per season)
Amagi Brilliant Park (Actually, this was just an OVA, but watch it anyway)
Hibike Euphonium
Sore ga Seiyuu
Wakaba*Girl
Wakako-zake

Spring 2015 just in case:

Etotama
Houkago no Pleiades
Ore Monogatari
Military

All the shows I watched and thought were pretty good from those seasons that have SOL elements to them. Personal favorites would be KonoSuba, Ore ga Ojou-sama, Amagi Brilliant Park, Euphonium, Wakako-zake, Houkago no Pleiades, and Ore Monogatari. These all really got me with either the characters, comedy, cuteness, or a mix of the three.

Hope you enjoy whatever you watch that I recommended.

>>136288
>>136292
>>136294
>>136300

Please calm down.
>>
>>136301

Ah, fuck, I forgot you asked for anime on Crunchyroll. Well, regardless, most of those were subbed by Crunchyroll anyway, so you should be able to watch a lot of those anyway. I think.
>>
>>136301
>>136309
Thank you so much, I ended up just starting with the first one you recommended and its got fanservice which is a plus. I just had that last part there so I could put something on tonight and for convinince later on.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.