[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sabotage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: chainsaw.jpg (25 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
chainsaw.jpg
25 KB, 660x371
What can I put into a chainsaw's gastank that will severely fuck it up and it won't be obvious that someone tampered with it?

My no good shithead fuckass father has been felling trees on property that doesn't belong to him and he is literally retarded or insane or something and doesn't understand any logic or reason so he won't stop. I am looking for a way to sabotage his chainsaw so that he can't use it anymore.
>>
>>135904
just hide it? dispose of it?
>>
>>135916
I must destroy it
>>
I wonder if sugar works in this case...

If you can empty the current oil/gas mixture and fill it pure gas, you can seize the engine if not outright destroy it.
>>
lol what a moralfag
>>
just take the chain off, kid
>>
>>135955
I like this idea. I might try it. Do you think if I spiked the gas with something flammable it would explode?

>>136015
He also steals everyones things and everyone basically hates him. Destruction of property is one thing but he pushes me over the edge because hes a fuckin asshole.
>>
>>136060

Gas is flammable
>>
>>135904
if its a 2 stroke, empty out the tank and put in straight gas.
>>
Then you gonna marry mommie?
>>
>>136259
Yeah, this.

It'll slowly get sicker and sicker, and if he keeps using it it'll seize. It'll work fine at first, so he'll assume he broke it.
>>
add a small amount of sugar to the fuel. it'll clog up the engine completely.
>>
>>136297
wouldn't he just go buy another?
>>
>>136411
>>136297
In that case, what's the point in ever doing anything?
>>
>>136411
>>136412
He's a drunk and poor as shit because he only ever buys hard liquor.

I like the straight gas idea, I will probably try that one. Is the odor difference between straight gas and the typical gas+oil mixture for chainsaws much different?

I wonder, though, how badly >>135955 >>136405 sugar would fuck an engine up. Supposedly it doesn't dissolve in gas and even if it does it doesn't float so its the last thing to get into the cylinders.
>>
>>136437
Regarding perceptable diffences betweeh pure and oil/gas mixtures - you cannot smell the difference but see the difference. The oil/gas mixture has a darker tint.

According to this website, sugar in the gas works by NOT dissolving and gumming up the internal works, though the article discribes its effects on car engines.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1587/does-putting-sugar-in-the-gas-tank-wreck-a-cars-engine.
>>
But watch out using gas, it could explode and do some quite serious damage to the one holding it.
>>
>>135904
Kerosene if you feel frisky but I can't vouch for the outcome or survival rating for the user
>>
>>136619
That won't do dick.

It's a heavier fraction than petrol, so it just won't ignite. It'll be immediately obvious that that's what's happened, because it smells different.
>>
>>136455
I think I am going to try sugar, guys. Thank you for all the suggestions
>>
>>136437
>I wonder, though, how badly >>135955 >>136405 sugar would fuck an engine up.

let's find out! SCIENCE!
>>
>>136793
FFS, it's well-documented.

Sugar only dissolves in polar solvents, which petrol isn't, so it sinks to the bottom and clogs the fuel filter.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.