[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Song name? Very short clip/Vine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: id-kurt-cobain.jpg (48 KB, 750x502) Image search: [Google]
id-kurt-cobain.jpg
48 KB, 750x502
Anyone recognize this musical piece? It's only 6 seconds long, but it sounds amazing and I would love to hear the entire song. Thank you. Not a Nirvana song but Vine is about Kurt Cobain, btw.
>>
My bad. Forgot to add the link . Here it is : http://ifunny.co/fun/YzVpqD6s3
>>
if I had to guess this is most likely from a trailer from the new Cobain doc "Montage of Heck"
>>
Yes, that's where the clip is from. I'm looking for the name of the song/piano playing.
>>
Song comes from the Montage of Heck trailer, I can't seem to find the used song, but if you want music in that style, you'd love Sigur Ros' albums Takk... and ( ) which really reminds me of that style.

Here's the full trailer where you can listen to a 26 second long version of that song, in case haven't watched it (why the fuck wouldn't you have seen it already if you're a Nirvana fan?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a4imrOhK-I
>>
I have watched it, multiple times! Ha. Thanks for the music recommendation, this song is definitely not in the trailer or the documentary. Thanks for the bump, I suppose.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.