[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hacking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: hacking-1.jpg (481 KB, 1735x1152) Image search: [Google]
hacking-1.jpg
481 KB, 1735x1152
Okay guys, I really like learning stuff, and I recently got into hacking. Not computers yet, but cell phones actually, and I'm trying to learn how to hack a cell phone by just calling it. Apparently on some sites I've read, there's programs that hackers have to hack someone by calling their number. How do I find that application and stuff. I really wanna hack my girlfriend's phone and her little sister's phone as well without them knowing.
>>
You can hack a phone by calling it with your voice only. No need for to use any electronic device. I'm not going to tell you how to do it though.
>>
>>135451
Well that's actual progress in my research. You don't want to tell me because?
>>
>>135453

Well. Just trying to make a point. Why would you take this site seriously when they don't even bother to tell you how?. Shouldn't you be calling bs on what they say?
>>
>>135454
Why argue? If they want to be assholes because they truly can't learn anything, why should I let it effect me?
>>
>>135456

Well. Bottom line is I wouldn't know where to start. Where have you looked so far?. Usually asking 4chan for simple tutorials is asking too much. /wsr/ would probably give you a simple tutorial if we knew but I've never experienced with something like that. Seems like it wouldn't be simple either. How sure are you these programs even exist?. Have you saw it on just one site? or have you seen at least five sites mentioning this (or these) programs?. If so how reputable are they?.

I'm pretty sure they would involve a seriously complex exploit. If it was simple it would most likely be a "hack of opportuny" for lack of a better term where you really have to get lucky and hope the person has a specific OS, specific application installed and maybe even certain settings.
>>
>>135458
http://trackmyphones.com/cgi-bin/SpyVideo/spyvideo.cgi

Here is what i'm already looking at. I tested this with my own phone. It's completely free, and super easy to do. On the downside is, You have to get the victim's phone in order to download it. Once you download it, and adjust the settings, the app hides itself as if it were never downloaded. My girlfriend goes through her phone regularly so she checks the download history, I was planning to bluetooth it to her and erase the download from there. And adjust to where the app wont pop up, but due to recent events, I can never get her phone alone. I still have the files in my phone. And after testing it out, they really do work. Now to my point of this thread. Since I can't get their phones away from them easily, I was wondering if there was a way to hack by just calling them.
>>
Well, I really wouldn't even know where to start. Would help even though it's unethical but I can't.
>>
>>135462
Break into their house wearing a mask and some kind of ninja outfit (for you, I'd also recommend a black fedora), tie them up, and then go install that software on their phones directly. If they find out somehow, kill them with a gun or katana. This is a form of hacking that we call "social engineering".
>>
>>135467
Thanks anyway. I know it's unethical, but you can easy put ethics away if you choose too.

>>135473
Nahh, seems like that's doing too much
>>
What makes you think it's that easy to exploit? These companies work hard to keep these things on lockdown, you'd have to be on the cutting edge of everything to make a dent
>>
File: what button do i press to hack.jpg (40 KB, 344x517) Image search: [Google]
what button do i press to hack.jpg
40 KB, 344x517
op, you have to be at least 18 years old to post here.
>>
Spoof their router and hope they go download something in the appstore, then send them a app that does whatever you want it to.
Through most phones nowadays are quite secure, so you would have to find an exploit that has not been patched yet.

Which if you are asking this question you don't know how to do.

So good luck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.