[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy MMOPG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: cat.jpg (873 KB, 2000x1917) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
873 KB, 2000x1917
Can I please get recommendations of some nice MMORPG games where you can just chill and grind without getting bored? Not something with heavy graphics like Tera, but a simple MMORPG that is still fun to play.
Thanks.
>>
>heavy graphics like Tera
What
>>
>>134513
Runescape
>>
(Oldschool) Runescape
>>
>>134518
My man
>>
MapleStory? The game was great back in the day, but not as much now. It does fit your description though.
>>
Tree of Savior
>>
>>134513
just play runescape
>>
>>134535
This. It has everything you are going to want my man. Laid back, mellow, soft, nostalgic graphics. Perfect for listening to vaporwave and fishing on that polygon beach.

Fashionscape. Chatscape. Skillin. Killin. It got it all dude. Osrs is the shit.

Add me if you play: Funny Leaf
>>
Ragnarok 10 years ago.

I'd say Tree of Savior for the obvious links, but I won't play it 'til a non-Steam version exists, so I'm not sure. But if you don't mind getting jewed by Valve, check it out.
>>
Tree of savior
>>
ultima online is still around. the graphics are pretty old school, but some of the original servers are still up, and there are a lot of free shards out there. it doesn't have the population of your average wow server, but it also doesn't seem to have as high a proportion of eDgY gAmEr KiDz. so that makes things a bit more pleasant.

some shards are super old school and only have the original open-pvp map; others have expansions with the later maps that include a bunch of pvm areas in addition to the original map (can still pvp anywhere within guild).

game client is free to download. on free shards, expansion content is server side so all you have to download is the main client and whatever assist programs you want. assist programs are recommended as the original interface is a bit clunky. read the shard rules first, some allow scripting and some don't. each shard's website should have instructions for getting started.

I have heard excelsior and uo forever are good free shards. I have played demise and uo renaissance and they are both pretty okay. as for the official (paid) servers, atlantic shard still has a good-sized population.

am kinda shilling a bit, but I do feel like it is still one of the better mmorpgs out there despite its age.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.