[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cracked screen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
the screen of my laptop has started to crack, my dad gaveit tome a wile backbut i dont want him to notice, how much would it cost to repair it?
MODEL=TOSHIBA SATELLITE L745D
DAMAGE= A CRACK ROUGHLY ABOUT 27CM
LOCATION= MERIDA,YUCATAN,MEXICO
PIC NOT RELATED
>>
>>133288
You have to be eighteen or over the age of eighteen to post on this website.
>>
You have to replace the screen, send it to tech support.
>>
yeah but the laptop its kinda old, it has mantainance and runs smothly, it just started as a crack 1cm leng i asume and started spreading
>>
>>133296
im18, just that here in my city people dont leave until 24 or so
>>
>>133288
http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Satellite-L745D-S4230-Laptop-Replacement/dp/B008ZH9ARE
>>
>>133288
$30 if you know how to do it.

>>133298
Doesn't matter. You can't repair a TFT. No-one can repair a TFT.
>>
thanks for all of you except >>133296
ill takeit to a repair center and ill how much will cost
>>
>>133304
If you're not a massive tard you can do it yourself.

Just follow the service manual, label all the screws you take out, and photograph everything before you disconnect it.

Oh, wait, it's a Toshiba. You're fucked.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.