[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I goofed pretty hard. Have a cracked version of windows 8.1,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: error.png (40 KB, 436x307) Image search: [Google]
error.png
40 KB, 436x307
So I goofed pretty hard.

Have a cracked version of windows 8.1, tried to use KMSpico to set up for installing windows 10. now I keep getting this error message and the downloader for windows 10 doesn't even work.

The KMS was loaded with Trojans and general AIDS, cleaned up most of what I could but this doesn't seem to be going away no matter what I try.
>>
Install 10 fresh
>>
>>131860
I CAN'T, that's the problem. the downloader from the site doesn't even work.
>>
>>131861

What do you have that you can use at your disposal? Don't tell you you have one broken pc with no other way to use the internet?
>>
>>131863
The pc is still working, I just can't upgrade to windows 10 or get this error message to stop.

I've used CCleaner, Malwarebytes, Spybot, Rkill, ADWcleaner, and JRT.
>>
>>131865

Can you use the internet? and have a usb drive you can format?
>>
>>131869
Yeah I can use the internet, no USB atm tho.

What do you suggest?
>>
>>131873

dvd burner and blank dvd to burn to?
>>
>>131875
No disc drive
>>
>>131876

I suggest going out and setting yourself up with one of those options or prepare to keep playing around with this broken os for the next couple hours.
>>
>>131878
>1878>>131876

Meanwhile leave the Windows 10 iso downloading from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10/. Run that program and it will download the iso for you.
>>
>>131879

Wait this one is working for some reason, it's downloading normally.
>>
>>131881
I'm so god damn confused
>>
You can try running the Command Prompt as administrator and run regsvr32 /u Pathtothe.dll or alternatively you can delete it from the registry if you know the CLSID.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.