[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I do good, /wsr/? >pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: g.png (64 KB, 574x607) Image search: [Google]
g.png
64 KB, 574x607
Did I do good, /wsr/?
>pic related
>>
Too much ram. I got 16 GB can have 50 windows open in chrome and play movies at the same time and still won't get anywhere near 8. Multiple VMS is the only reason to want 16 GB but then In that case I am not sure your CPU would be strong enough for it.
>>
>>131729
Eh, RAM isn't that expensive and it probably helps the most out of any other hardware upgrade in day to day PC use, so I would advise the OP to keep it.

>>131727

Personally I would upgrade the storage to a 3tb harddrive. 1tb sounds like a lot but if you use it like I imagine most 4chan users would then you'll fill that up fast.
>>
>>131727
>>131756

Also, unless it's too expensive maybe up the PSU to a 600W or better if it's within your budget.

It's not a big thing and you can run your current setup with a 550W but it saves a lot of hassle in the long run when upgrading, troubleshooting etc.
>>
im not sure if that board can be used to overclock a cpu(from the looks of it prob not), but I would highly recommend getting a board capable of overclocking because as far as boards go that's really the only thing that makes a difference. To replace the board somewhere down the time to get a board that can overclock is atleast another 150 dollars
>>
>>131729
Oooh, 50 whole windows.

You power-user.
>>
>AMD GPU

Works good as a paperweight. Go with Nvidia.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.