[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone recommend anime that will make me cry. Something that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: rin_tezuka_by_derocrat-d6iqlnl.png (535 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
rin_tezuka_by_derocrat-d6iqlnl.png
535 KB, 800x600
Can anyone recommend anime that will make me cry. Something that will really get the waterworks going. Or at the very least something that leaves a sinking feeling in your heart. Something with conflict between two characters or something like that where you are torn. please.
>>
>>130965
5 cm per second + voices of a distant star
grave of the fireflies
welcome to the nhk (not cry just feels)
>>
>>130965
Trigun
>>
Cory in the House
>>
File: 1461111990402.gif (914 KB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
1461111990402.gif
914 KB, 200x113
>>130965

http://myanimelist.net/anime/9989/Ano_Hi_Mita_Hana_no_Namae_wo_Bokutachi_wa_Mada_Shiranai

Anohana is going to hit you like a train in the end.
>>
>>131239
There are a lot of anime that make me cry and have emotional pulling plots, but if we're talking specifically;

Ano Hana
5cm Per Second
Garden of Words
NHK ni Youkoso
Haibane Renmei
Katanagatari is pretty sad at points
Usagi Drop

Some others that are really good anime that will make you cry along the way;

Wolf's Rain
FMA and FMA:B
Sora no Woto
>>
Aku no Hana is pretty damn sad, though maybe not exactly the way you're looking.

Other than that, even though I don't like them, you can go and watch the normal shit like Clannad, Kanon, and Ano Hana.
>>
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
>>
File: 1391685511180.jpg (3 MB, 3000x2618) Image search: [Google]
1391685511180.jpg
3 MB, 3000x2618
>>
an anime that really got me was Akame Ga Kill, but i don't know why, looking back, i just couldn't let go of what had happened in the story, same thing with Mirai Nikki. That sort of, "Everything was for Nothing" feel
>>
K-On.
>>
Plastic memories
Angle beats
Charlotte
Ano hana
Nakaimo
>>
>>131266
Nah. It was sad but I wouldn't call it a trainwreck. Maybe for normies. But it was way too predictable. You should've known it was gonna happen from the start
>>
>>132959

Heh, it i guess i am just strange then.

It's the only anime that has ever affected me that way.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.