[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I need helping finding an a certain anime. I was on a train
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1455844265058.gif (953 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455844265058.gif
953 KB, 500x375
Guys I need helping finding an a certain anime. I was on a train a minute ago here in Korea and this guy next to me was watching anime on his phone. But, because he was Korean, everything on his fucking phone was Korean too so I couldn't see any words hinting at the name of the show. Most of the anime seemed to be CG (like 75% or more) and the characters were fighting some kind of dragon-like monster (that seemed like it may have been partly mechanical) and the characters were using weapons that seemed to shift between being melee weapons and being ranged weapons. One of the main characters was a girl wearing a yellowish beanie with two red rings (a smaller ring within a larger ring) around the top.

I wish I could give more info but that shit looked hype as fuck and I figured you guys might recognize it.
>>
>>130946
https://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/tags.php?id=1242

try to find it in here
>>
>>130952
I can't seem to find her :/
>>
>>130946
Also, not that this is the most useful extra info, the girl was with two guys who both had flared up black hair.

Shortly before fighting the monster, I believe they were looking at a card or something with info on the monster.
>>
What about the weapon, do you remember what they looked like? Swords, guns?
>>
>>130960
One of the guys fighting the monster had what looked like a sword but then it folded repeatedly until it was some kind of cannon that looked like a lance. I think it fired really fast like an automatic.
>>
it wasn't an anime. it was a game.
>>
>>130972
I'm 99% sure it was not a game.
>>
>>130946
I think its God Eater.
>>
>>130982
Holy shit I think you're right. Thank you so much, Anon.

Also thank you everyone else for attempting. I didn't think /wsr/ would be able to help. I'll do what I can to help others on the board.

Thanks again.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.