[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the name of this anime? (the link, not the pic) Thanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: steinsgate_okabe_monitor.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
steinsgate_okabe_monitor.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
Whats the name of this anime? (the link, not the pic) Thanks
https://media.giphy.com/media/RjmE4Y6WElTRS/giphy.gif
>>
From the art style, I'd say durarara, but not sure since I have just watched the first season; as such I never saw this particular extract..
>>
>>130517
Thanks for you answer.
I got it, the name is Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin
>>
>>130519

That's the last movie in a line of 7 other Kara no Kyoukai movies. While you might be able to watch it without knowing the characters, you might not fully get a lot of things in it.

So definitely watch the main 7 movies beforehand. They were made kind of wacky, so if you want to watch it in chronological order, watch it in this order: 2 > 4 > 3 > 1 > 5 > 6 > 7 > Mirai Fukuin.
>>
>>130525
Watching the movies in chronological order first ruins the experience.
>>
>>130533

All the movies are garbage besides movie 5 though, so it's not that big a deal, I think.
>>
>>130538
They are actually good, you must have a problem with the source material.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.