[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kizumonogatari 1: Tekketsu-hen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Kizumonogatari 1 Tekketsu-hen.jpg (88 KB, 300x423) Image search: [Google]
Kizumonogatari 1 Tekketsu-hen.jpg
88 KB, 300x423
So... Where can I watch this?

I want to get into the monogatary series. I've been looking around trying to figure out where to start, and it seems that this is it.

I've tried to find it subbed but so far I've only found the preview in places like kissanime and such.

For those that have seen it or that know where to do so, please help. Thanks!
>>
It's not subbed anywhere because it's only been showed in theaters, the BD will come out in like four months, then you get to wait another week and watched it once commie subs it like they always do.
Also that's not the place to start the series, watch Bakemonogatari.
>>
File: 1445749846874.png (3 MB, 3500x2785) Image search: [Google]
1445749846874.png
3 MB, 3500x2785
The Kizu bluray won't be released until the 27th July, so there's 2 months left.
>>
>>129965
>>129966
Well that sucks. I'll start with bakemonogatari then.

Thank you anyway!
>>
>>129959
As other people have said, don't watch it chronologically.

Bakemonogatari > Nisemonogatari >Monogatari Second Season > Tsukimonogatari > Hanamonogatari > Owarimonogatari (recently out) >Kizumonogatari (When it comes out)
>>
>>129981
Okay. Any reason for this order in particular?

Does it make the story easier to undertand?
>>
>>129982
Because that was production order, and it was made assuming you saw the previous shows.
>>
>>129982
Also just letting you know, Kizu is a three part movie, but only one part has been produced, so not only would you have to wait several months for the BD of the first part, you'd have to wait another year and a half for part 2 and 3 of kizu.
>>
>>129992
Okay that makes sense.

>>129994
I'll have to keep myself busy with other stuff then. Good thing there's a lot of other content from this series.

Thank you for the recommendation! It sure helped me
>>
>>129998
Kizu's novel actually has an official translation now so you can read the novel if you want. It's a light novel so it shouldn't take you long at all. Still recommended that you at least watch all of Bakemonogatari before reading Kizu, since he did write the Bakemonogatari parts first.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.