[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
manga/anime req
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: CodeGeassWallpaper.jpg (132 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
CodeGeassWallpaper.jpg
132 KB, 800x600
Manga/Anime Reqs
>cant pinpoint specific genre of prefrance
>struggles to find way to describe favorite manga/anime
>after meditating for centuries, finds whats looking for

Can someone req me manga and anime that has all of the following togeather- serious action or drama plot, ecchi/ Harem/ visual novel style characters, Male lead Character, any form of Romantic subplot with girls and MC,

Exampless; Unbalanced x Unbalanced, Freezing, MuvLuv Total Eclipse, MuvLuv Schwarzesmkn, Code Geass, Clannad.

me and my friend like to see some romantic tension, the more intense the better, or to see a mc bro pull a girl and actually get the kiss. Just looking up romance gets you all this lighthearted shojou shit or this weird realistically drawn. Im looking for some many roamnce.

No homo no yaoi
>>
I have no idea what you mean by "ecchi/ Harem/ visual novel style characters" considering visual novels have tons of differing styles and I don't watch ecchi or harems.
But Steins gate, monogatari, Accel World are probably what you're looking for.
I want to recommend Rakugo and Macross, even if macross can be pretty goofy at times but I'm pretty sure you're looking for anime with multiple girls and not just one or two.
>>
>>129411
Who's the boy on the far right? Was he the edgy assassin?
>>
>>129420 That is Rolo. He is Lelouches step brother and he was only a spy.
>>
>>129419 Im drunk and this is a sloppy ass post but I was trying to refer to the art style. apologies unto you
>>
>>129411
ef: A tale of memories
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.