[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Small Apartment Architecture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Modern Studio Apartment.jpg (72 KB, 787x590) Image search: [Google]
Modern Studio Apartment.jpg
72 KB, 787x590
Does anyone know of any other pictures and/or websites which features compact single-room apartment living architecture? Similar to pic related, but as long as it's any kind of compact living it's welcomed.
>>
>>128873
I dont know, i just wanted to comment on that aparment, it looks amazing, altho I would probably change the bed to a place where I wouldnt be murdered just by opening the door.
>>
>>128877
Given the necessity of having everything else exactly where it needs to be, the bed's placement is literally the only place it can go. The only other option is having it near the window, which would greatly constrict the entire room. It is a cool room.
>>
>>128873
I love the look of this, cool concept
>>
>>128893
There's absolutely no reason it couldn't be mirrored lengthways.
>>
>>128919
You mean the bed near the window? I believe that bed folds up into the walls. Sure it would fold into a glass window, but to create the correct atmosphere and feeling of space in a limited room, the couch and dinner table would need to be near the window. Think of a coffee house large window.

This room is eccentric and comforting, but hardly efficient.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.