[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me code python Iäll post tits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: lataus.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
lataus.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
2. Write a program that prints either " Welcome ! " , " Hello! " or "Hey ! " depending on which number is stored in variable selection .
3. Write a program that reads a list of chapter list = [ 34,71,81 ] and print embryos and averaging them.
A. Bonus: Make a function that returns the average of the caller program .
>>
File: ovo-fest-min.jpg (32 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
ovo-fest-min.jpg
32 KB, 3840x2160
bump
>>
>>126846
if yourVariable == 1:
print "Welcome!"
elif yourVariable == 2:
print "Hello!"
elif yourVariable == 3:
print "Hey!"
>>
>>126851
Apparently, my formatting got killed. Four spaces at the start of each "print" line in this specific program. But then again, if you're doing programming, I suppose you already know how indentation works.
>>
>>126852
>>126851
For fuck's sake, no.

The point of the exercise is for you to learn how lists work, and you won't do that listening to him. Imagine if you had a million things to say. Would you write two million lines of code?

Your solution should look like this (and this is written in pseudocode on purpose, so you'll actually do the exercises and learn something).

quips=["OP","is","a","fag"];
print(quips[i]);
>>
>>126846
>and print embryos and averaging them.
This is a forum for people who speak English.

There's no point in you google-translating your question to ask it here, because you'll then need to google-translate your answer, and it will make no sense to you, and you'll ask more questions with google translate, but they won't help because google translate.

tl;dr: learn English, or fuck off.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.