[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which anime will make me fall in love?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1463788151707.png (272 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
1463788151707.png
272 KB, 425x425
Which anime will make me fall in love?
>>
.. fall in love with who?
>>
>>125597
Unrelated to whatever this faggot is saying, I saw a post on here maybe that said 'watch shoujo shit and it'll make you want someone' or something like that and listed shoujo anime. I took a screenshot but I can't find it so recommend me some stuff that you think he meant by that.
>>
>>125597

Texhnolyze will make you fall in love with death, and you'll end your misserable life.
>>
>>125597
Steins;Gate will probably make you fall in love with anime.
>>
Figure 17
>>
Akame ga kill will make you fall in love with every singel charakter. Even the bad Guys!
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 834x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 834x468
Kill la Kill

Satsuki-sama FTW!
>>
Oran Host Club. Acutally really funny and heartwarming. I'm sad they didn't get a second season. They damn sure could use one with the setup they left us in the last episode.
>>
File: image.jpg (651 KB, 2424x1651) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
651 KB, 2424x1651
>>125597
code geass
>>
Grave of the Fireflies
>>
>>125597
Amagami SS
>>
>>126299
even dubs can't save you from your shit taste
>>
>>125597
My love story
>>
>>126307
>dubs saving anyone or anything
>in an instance unrelated to Ghibli or FLCL
kekster

>>125597
You posted Madoka so you apparently have no problem with character death or extensive analogies for the way society systemically objectifies, exploits, and consumes people's faith in each other for cold hearted and objectively meaningless profit. So I recommend Grave of the Fireflies, which is a softer, mildly historically educational, more 90s indictment of Japanese culture, government, and media.
>>
Hotarubi no Mori e
Kimi Ni Todoke
Wolf Children
>>
File: 1463090299384.png (313 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1463090299384.png
313 KB, 600x720
I'm in love with Ayano from Yuru Yuri
>>
>>126500
Kyoko pls
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.