[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best device I can get for listening to music,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
What's the best device I can get for listening to music, /wsr/?
I want something that's relatively small, has lots of storage space, and has good output. Price isn't too much of a problem.
>>
Just use your android phone. I bought a fio and sandisk clip+ and both have been collecting dust since I got my Note 3 last year. Recently got a 200GB microsd card for it too.
>>
your phone. nothing is smaller than a thing you already have to have on your person.
>>
>>124419
>>124422
My current phone is pretty outdated, everything on it lags like hell.
I would get a new one, but I also have no idea what to get.
>>
>>124411
Sandisk Sansa Clip and a 32GB microSD card
>>
File: clipSport.jpg (69 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
clipSport.jpg
69 KB, 1100x1100
>>124411
I guess the new version is called the Sandisk Clip Sport. With the 32GB microSD card it'll be 40GB which is quite a bit. It's also very small and light, about the size of a large postage stamp.
http://amzn.com/B00HCMZ2SE
>>
File: CAM00155.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00155.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>124411
Im the fucker that says just get the only good thing ever made by Apple a Ipod Classic
>>
>>124443
>>124447
This seems to be pretty good, I think I'll get one of these with the biggest microSD I can find.
>>
The best MP3 player for quality i ever had was a cowon mp3 player
>>
just get an old android phone and use it for a music player. not a phone. i have a galaxy s blaze that uses a 64 gb micro sd card. i have like 300 cds on there. you can but three extra batteries and a wall charger for $13.99 on ebay so you can just swap out batteries if you need to use it all day like outside without an electrical outlet.
>>
>>124433
get an s7 or something microsd expansions on the table then
>>
>>124469
You can only get up to a 32GB microSD card because it only supports up to microSDHC.
>>
>>125011
Well shit.
Is there any kind of adapter I could get?
>>
Got a Sansa Clip+ (refurb) with a 32GB microSD. Rockbox it and you can play Doom on it.
>>
OP here.
Is http://www.amazon.com/Apple-classic-MC297LL-Generation-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B001F7AHOG worth it? Is there an Ipod or similar device that has SD card support instead?
>>
>>125273
Jesus they went up in price I paid $60 for mine like a year ago
>>
>>124419
Battery life. I need a phone that still works by the afternoon.
>>
>>124411
>What's the best device I can get for listening to music
One of those USB interface, flash memory internal, with a MicroSD card slot, uses a single AAA battery (replaceable) and with a decent set of earbuds, does nicely. Drag and drop MP3 audio, no special software needed, unless you want edit them, then get Audacity.

I got one of these from a deceased relative, and I hope to get a MicroSD card for it. Likely a 2GB one since I don't think 4GB and up will work in it.

http://www.amazon.com/Rca-Th1101-Pearl-Thumbdrive-Player/dp/B000P6G7UQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1463857553&sr=1-2
>>
>>125821
Hey wait a minute, I'm the OP here.
>>125844
Will look into it.
>>
>>125273
>http://www.amazon.com/Apple-classic-MC297LL-Generation-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B001F7AHOG worth it
No.

If you want a real iPod, get an iPod Touch.
If you want a cheap iPod, get an old one with a broken drive, and put a compactflash adapter in it.
>>
>>126016
What version?
>>
>>126371
iPod Mini is good, because they're small, easy to open, and already have a compactflash connector.
>>
>>126382
Considering how new Ipod Mini's are more expensive, I don't see any reason to buy one.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.