[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
locked phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
i have a phone (i founded it) i need to reset it but its locked,could any one give me a hand
>pic not ralated
>>
Give it back you filthy nigger. How would you feel if someone "found" your crack pipe and never returned it to you?
>>
>>124310
man relax, i tried to give it back but,iwas going to train (i do it on my school), the place was empty (on me and my pal and the coach+friends in their room) i went to the bath to change me and founded it, waited 30 mins, not a single souls shuwed up for it, 2 hours later (my regular training sessions) nothing
>>
>>124311
Then return it to where you found it. Not only because it's the right thing to do but because a lot of phones have gps tracking and re
cord video and maybe even audio which is uploaded to the original owner.

If you want an okay phone that badly then consider saving up for a zte warp elite (it's like $100 on amazon).
>>
>>124319
he's got one already I'm sure, everyone and their dog has a damn smartphone these days
>>
>>124410
They could also have anti-theft software on them too like anon said. I have a Note 4 that will take front+back video, send GPS cordinates, and log keyboard input if I lose it and report it to a certain service... even if you manage to reset it. It also does this in the background.

If you would have stolen my phone then I would have stalked your life from my phone for weeks, maybe months. Then I would have stolen the phone back when I felt the time is right and done everything I could to ruin your reputation as much as possible.
>>
>>124426
look at this faggot. the minute your phone loses battery and internet, you've already lost the fight.
>>
Give it back, Tyrone.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.