[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti virus for Win8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Hey, I need a good anti virus for my windows 8. but I'm in the need of a free anti virus... can you help me?

pic not related
>>
>>124272
Can't go wrong with malwarebytes. If you aren't stupid, even windows defender works.
>>
>>124272
windows defender?
>>
Get good browser extensions so you don't download a virus in the first place. Viruses don't magically appear on a computer, you get them yourself. A good ublock origin and umatrix will help you avoid them, and if you somehow manage to get one anyways malwarebytes is the way to go.
>>
>>124290
uh... thank you I hope it to work
but... Should I avoid download things from uloz.to ?
>>
>>124292
ok.. but I want a thing that eliminates the virus that I already have
>>
TRON Script
Malewarebytes
Hitman Pro

Avast if you want a free antivirus, but Windows 10 comes with one so as long as you don't download dumb shit you should be okay.

Also some essential browser plug ins like uBlock Origin and NoScript might help you not act dumb.
>>
>>124272
Bitdefender Total Security 2016
>>
>>124272
windows defender is fine

it's not the same as in 7 and earlier

for win 8+ they renamed Microsoft Security Essentials to Windows Defender for some reason
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.