[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: download (12).jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
5 KB, 300x168
Would someone mind getting me screenshots of cigarette brand websites like camel and malboro? They won't let me on since I don't live in America and they apparently can't verify my age.
>>
Apparently nobody can get in unless you sign in by creating an account. I can't get past the user name and password field for Malboro or Camel websites and I'm in the USA. I haven't tried creating an account yet though.
>>
Hey anon, I've luckily just recently created an account with L&M to get some dank coupons from them. Pic related is from their main products page. Just out of curiosity - what do you intend to use these for? Haha
>>
>>122507
Pic related is from their main home page. Need anything else?
>>
>>122508

damn, those "happier than life" pictures that cigarette companies are known for.

Why do you smoke man? have you ever seen photos and videos of the results?
>>
>>122512
Why the hell do any of us smoke cigs? It's just a really convenient way to cope with the stress of daily life.

And yes I've seen the pictures and videos of long-term smokers. I guess we're just a species that tends to ignores the warning signs, even when they're shown directly to us?
>>
>>122516

Well, why don't you at least like smoke for 15 years and then drink for the rest of your life? Usually smokers take a lifetime to ruin their lungs. Wouldn't it be smarter to just really mess up your lungs AND liver then to completely destroy any one of them?
>>
>>122508
>>122507
Nice, are there any pages describing the brand, saying how good it is etc?

I've got my A level exams next week so I'm creating my own exam paper where I compare how cigarettes are represented in different texts. The other text I'm using is the NHS page on smoking risks.
>>
>>122517
It's the same reason why people do tons of things that are bad for us. It would be more beneficial to have mandatory exercise and diet plans, but we don't do that either. Just going "well if you smoke cigarettes you might as well drink tons of alcohol, do heroin, and have unprotected sex with HIV positive people" isn't right. I'd rather live in a world where people smoke, than a world filled with disgusting fatties, I don't have to see the damage cigarettes do to people's lungs, I do have to see disgusting hams that damage their bodies just by existing.
I mean fuck even just comparing productivity of smokers compared to ham planets, people who drink and smoke can atleast work before getting liver cancer, hams exist and can't work while draining resources for years and years.
I say this as someone who doesn't smoke, drink, and I regularly exercises and tries to eat healthy.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.