[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /wsr/. I'm looking for a specific sort of music, b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: a2096360771_10-20150830-115135.jpg (899 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a2096360771_10-20150830-115135.jpg
899 KB, 1200x1200
Hey, /wsr/. I'm looking for a specific sort of music, but I'm not sure which genre it would fall under. I want something synth-heavy, fast, and instrumental. I've tried looking under Synthwave, but most of those songs are too slow. EDM/Electropop is usually too beat-heavy as opposed to Synth. The closest thing I've been able to find is an instrumental of an anime theme (https://soundcloud.com/orientfelidae/03-sisters-noise-instrumental), but that's not a complete song in its own right. Can you guys point me to some stuff?
>>
>>121626
I don't know much about electronic music but pretty sure that's house

example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MkNdBHNWWc
>>
>>121626
a lot of sdvx songs kind of fit that description

just search for sdvx on soundcloud or something, idunno.

why are you looking for a genre of music that you havent even heard?
>>
>>121653
Because he likes it and wants to know and listen to more? Stupid question
>>
>>121657
no, he said he hasn't found anything that fits his description. he has, apparently, never heard the kind music he is looking for.
>>
I think Contact- daft punk, ir only has a mini monologue at first but has a beat and full synths and fast paced
>>
>>121760
Btw it's instrumental after the mini monologue
>>
>>121626
>>121628
I'd argue the genre would be closest to "Dream Trance", but as with most music from anime, they mix and match.
>>
>>121626
you might be thinking of retrowave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeKwQSRY7bY

dance with the dead is great btw
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.