[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you recomend the persona anime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 512x288
Do you recomend the persona anime?
>>
>>121481
Completely, I think the anime OST is different from the game, been a while, either way it's comfy ride worthy for archive.
>>
>>121481
watch it and find out
>>
Do i watch the one released in 2012 or the one in 2014?
>>
>>121664
i wouldnt recommend it at all, unless you havent seen many anime or you dont have a lot of lofty standards for anime (if you're an anime snob, your life is suffering)

The animation quality for this series is downright awful. Many of the compositions are flat, uninteresting, and cheap. There isnt much to the sound design (music is good, but so is the game's music, which is takes heavily, usually whole cloth, from)

If you liked persona as a game, you'll like this series a lot! its quite funny, especially the 2012 series, which is the one you should watch first.

Tl:dr -its only good if you like the game or dont have a lot of standards for anime. Watch 2012 first.
>>
>>121481
>>121664
Don't do it if you haven't played the game. It will ruin the game for you. And you can seriously emulate PS2 games on your PC so unless your PC is an old clunker you SHOULD be able to do it.

If you really have no intention of playing the game, then fine, go ahead and watch it, but if you don't like it then don't assume it's representative of the game. I hate when people do that for anime adaptations.

And if you're going to do it, watch both of them, 2012 and then 2014. The latter is essentially a sequel to the former.
>>
>>121702
>>121716
Guess I'll play the game first
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.