[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/wsr/ you are my only home. I bought pic related as the new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 20151221185527_big.png (265 KB, 1000x741) Image search: [Google]
20151221185527_big.png
265 KB, 1000x741
/wsr/ you are my only home.
I bought pic related as the new motherboard for my new computer.

The thing is that i want to install Windows 7 on it, but i have no DVD/BR Drive.

Yes, USB is the obvious option, however, as far as i know, this mainboards USB's are not compatible with Windows 7 and i can't install the fucking drivers so i don't have ethernet/internet acces and USB access.

What the fuck i'm doing wrong? I'm already downloading Windows 8 to install in a small partition, but if thats the case, am i be able to copy the drivers from my Windows 8 partition and send it to Windows 7?

Please i just fucking want the drivers to wake up from this nightmare.
>>
>his mainboards USB's are not compatible with Windows 7

this doesn't make sense

also, why do you want windows 7 so much? just get 10 up in that bitch.

fast solution to your problem is just buy a cheap dvd drive or use an old one
>>
>>121441
>why do you want windows 7 so much? just get 10 up in that bitch.

I live in a third world country and can't afford too much of original software so i pirate often.
I don't know how fucked up i would be if i get Windows 10.
>>
>>121455
just get windows 10 man, makes even more sense if you pirate stuff, more and more software will come out with compatibility difficulties with windows 7, just like your hardware.
>>
>>121459
And what about microsoft deleting your shit and all that?

I don't wanna go to jail.
>>
>>121472
http://windows.wonderhowto.com/how-to/everything-you-need-disable-windows-10-0163552/

Also if you're on a 3rd world country, microsoft wouldn't care. Not even in europe. only muricans have problems with piracy and it's not even that serious
>>
>>121441
>this doesn't make sense
Yes it does:

The motherboard's USB chip is USB3, and Windows 7-years-old doesn't support USB3.
>>
Well a little update about my situation is... i'm fucking downloading Windows 10. Gonna try the shit out of this thing, but if it fucking fail me a single time, or delete my vidya and/or animu i will uninstall it and buy dvd drive to get Win 7 again.
>>
>>121507
usb3 ports work fine on windows 7 but you need a driver from the motherboard to get them working. I literally JUST had an issue with mouse and keyboard not working in the usb3 ports and had to move them to the standard usb slots i had until i installed the usb3 drivers.
>>
>>121528
you won't get any problems, don't worry. we're all using it
>>
>>121540
And what about windows defender deleting crack files?
>>
>>121554
man that never happened, it was people overreacting to things and circejerking. That's in xbox and xbox live, not windows
>>
>>121554
rofl that's bullshit. You can even disable windows defender if you want but you don't have to. You have nothing to worry about
>>
>>121537
Well, FUCK, you're right.
>>
>>121537
>move them to the standard usb slots i had until i installed the usb3 drivers.
Skylake doesn't have "standard usb slots": everything (including the USB2 ports) hangs off the XHCI chip.
>>
>>121528
It didn't even delete my pirated Ofiice 2013 Professional.

I doubt it would care about your chinese cartoons
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.