[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /wsr/, save me here. (sorry for the long post) I'm looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: enhanced-8657-1423589107-12.png (418 KB, 625x339) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-8657-1423589107-12.png
418 KB, 625x339
Ok /wsr/, save me here. (sorry for the long post)
I'm looking for a very obscure and weird Youtube video.
It's an 80's european TV show, in which a woman introduces (i think in german, can't remember, if not, it's french) a band that uses keyboards as instruments, and the guy sings in french, a song that i guess is called Eurovision(main problem why i can't find that video, results go to the festival, pic related.) since he repeats the word as chorus, in a very french accent. While singing, he moves his scarf to the rhythm of the song. Finally he does something weird at the end of the video, i think he throws confetti from his pockets, then takes a picture of the audience. That's the high point of the whole thing. Thanks on advance ^.^
>>
>>121408
>^.^
Quit that.
>>
>>121411
Trying to be too nice, sorry.
>>
>>121411
16yo triggered, 4chan is 18+ kid

>>121408
anything other from the lyrics that you can remember? Since the song is german or french, does he say "eurovision", or just something that sounds like it?
>>
>>121413
The song is in french, no doubt. I think the host of the show spoke german or something.
He actually sings Eurovision, in a french accent. he says the word like, three times in a row, the last one being like "EUUUROOOVIIISIOOON"
>>
>>121413
Oh, and the hand gestures. Main point here. Makes it all so tacky and 80's like. Makes me giggle everytime.
>>
>>121411
>>121413
>>121408
OK guys, fucking found it. OP here. A Hyphen did the trick; The song IS called Euro-Vision, by Telex, a french music group. I'm impressed at how much i could remember of it. I was both right and wrong about the show host. She's actually speaking french, dubbed by a german man. Still, recommend it. Sorry to bother ya.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMfw9k5O94w
>>
>>121421
holy shit I was actualy close to find it, glad you found it op!
>>
>>121421
It's dubbed by a D̲u̲t̲c̲h̲ man, btw.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.