[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music from an old flash video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Charles Pasqua.jpg (23 KB, 415x510) Image search: [Google]
Charles Pasqua.jpg
23 KB, 415x510
Alright /wsr/, I want to find a specific music so bad and I'm asking for your help.

The only things I remember are that it's from an old flash video (the kind you could have found on Newgrounds) found on Youtube around 2007-2008 (i think). The whole movie consisted on a combat between two guys.
The chara design was really simple (i think both characters didn't have faces) but they weren't stick figures and they fought with swords.

Concerning the music, it was a japanese one and there was the band saying the title in japanese followed by a piano intro.

Can you guys help me out ?
>>
Bump, I even remember some of the melody, I could always try to make a vocaroo tomorrow.
>>
The vocaroo may help.
I've been searching in videos for a little while. Do you remember anything else about the video? Anything helps in these requests.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e37Ri_5xY5U
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65u_tbL19tA
>>
>>12149
THIS IS THE FIRST ONE, THANK YOU !!!

Do you remember which animation does it come from ? I'm curious about it now.
>>
>>12156
Nevermind, I found it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak

>>12131
Wow, it wasn't a fight at all, sorry for misleading you !
>>
>>12156
4chan City, which is a parody from Nightmare City.
>>
>>12162
Oh right, Nightmare City was the one I saw.
So there is a swordfight, my memory isn't that bad !

Thank you again !
>>
>>12161
No worries! I'm glad someone else found it and you found the video itself.
>>
>>12072
Sans dec' ? Pasqua sur 4chin ? Mindfuck mec, encore plus mindfuck que quand j'avais trouvé Jean-Pierre Coffe sur /pol/
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.