[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone here help me find a 720p batch for the EveTaku release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Kyousougiga.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1813) Image search: [Google]
Kyousougiga.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1813
Can someone here help me find a 720p batch for the EveTaku release of the Kyousougiga TV series that is actually being seeded? I've looked in several irc packlists and most major torrent sites and haven't been able to find it.
>>
Yeah, all public torrents are stone cold dead. You should sign up for animebytes and get it from there. I think you can register right now. Remember to seed it afterwards so you don't get a hit-and-run warning.
>>
>>119007
Not op but I don't think animebytes is accepting applications right now.
>>
>>118939
http://binsearch.info/?q=evetaku+kyousou

The entire thing is on Usenet.

inb4 usual torrent of shit:
- you get what you pay for
- if you pay for your ISP, you're already "paying to pirate"
- if you don't, Global Rule Two
>>
>>119007
I looked they're not accepting applicatoins like the other anon said.

>>119171
>you get what you pay for
Not if 99% of what I look for can be found without it
>f you pay for your ISP, you're already "paying to pirate"
So I should pay more on top of that?

I'm not paying for usenet dude, nor will the vast majority of people asking for things on /wsr/. I'll just watch it with shittier subs if I can't find it otherwise.
>>
>>119171
>$0.001 have been deposited in your account
>>
>>119175
Meh, your loss.

In the time you took to write that, I dowloaded it just to annoy you. I'm not gonna seed it.
>>
>>119187
>$0.001 have been deposited in your account

Ain't that nice, Panjeeb?
>>
>>119188
>>119176
Could you explain me this meme?
>>
>>119189
He's claiming that you're being monetarily compensated for advertising usenet subscriptions.

You do reek of a shill tbqh.
>>
>>119192
So how will he know which company to sign up with so he pays my patron and not their competitors?

I don't think you're thinking this through.

Usenet is a network, like IRC; not a company, like MEGA.
>>
File: 1421468613954.jpg (112 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1421468613954.jpg
112 KB, 554x439
>>119193
I'm just giving you the explanation you asked for homeslice.
>>
File: evetaku kyousougiga.jpg (104 KB, 702x446) Image search: [Google]
evetaku kyousougiga.jpg
104 KB, 702x446
It's on Animebytes. 17 seeders. They should be accepting applications soon, so keep an eye out for that.
>>
File: 1421471150619.jpg (154 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1421471150619.jpg
154 KB, 840x700
>>119250
Shit nigga damn
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.