[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any good sites where i can download anime/movies without torrents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1462666766456.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1462666766456.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
Any good sites where i can download anime/movies without torrents?
>>
>>118022
>without torrents
Use XDCC.
http://horriblesubs.info/irc-guide/
Another packllist that will have some anime movies and BD releases
http://nibl.co.uk/bots.php
>>
https://animetosho.org/
>>
>>118035
Not OP, but I'm fairly new to irc and xdcc. Can I use these packlists on any rizon channel, or do I need to be on their specific channel?
>>
>>118022
anime.thehylia has an alright selection but it limits you to 10 downloads a day. Varying quality subs and they don't have every show but its a good source if you want to avoid torrents..
>>
>>118531
Depends on the bot.

If I'm not mistaken, you don't even need to be in a channel to download from the horriblesubs bots. Just log in to rizon, and copypaste the xdcc code.

Also, use hexchat.
>>
>>118536
Oh, also, if you don't want to copypaste the code for every episode yourself:
https://github.com/bronsen/xdccq/

Load it from File > Load Plugin or Script, and then type "/xdccq help" without the quotes to get how it works.

For example, let's say we want to donwload... I don't know, Umaru in 1080p. So we search "umaru 1080p" in the packlist, and ATM, we get packs 2633 to 2644 in CR-ARCHIVE|1080p, plus other results. So with xdccq, you do
>/xdccq get CR-ARCHIVE|1080p 2633-2644
And it'll start downloading pack 2633, and queue 2634 to 2644, which will start downloading as soon as the previous one ends.
>>
>>118536
Yeah that's what I've been using is hexchat. Like I said I'm very new to this, but some anon showed me the hs irc guide like you did for OP, and since then I've discovered many more packlists. I've been keeping several different channel tabs open and was wondering if that was even necessary.

In any case this is much better than torrenting, but I kind of feel bad. Isn't this just using the fuck out of some guy's bandwidth somewhere?
>>
>>118542
>Isn't this just using the fuck out of some guy's bandwidth somewhere?
Well, yeah, but the bot owners put them up knowing that.

If you feel bad about them, just donate whenever they begscum.
>>
>>118541
Can't you already do that with
>[bot] xdcc batch ###-### or ###,###,###

Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you're saying it does. I'll look into it regardless thanks.
>>
>>118542
If you feel bad about it, get a Usenet subscription, and enjoy encrypted, line-speed, RSS-able downloads of everything green posted to nyaa.
>>
>>118546
>>118543
>paying to pirate
>>
>>118543
>just donate whenever they begscum.
I may do that to be honest. I've downloaded around 100gb of anime since discovering this, and it's really not bee that long ago.
>>
>>118547
Yeah. It's retarded.

But if he feels bad about wasting some guy's bandwidth, he can always donate to the bot. Then he can feel bad about paying to pirate.
>>
>>118542
>I've been keeping several different channel tabs open and was wondering if that was even necessary.
Unless you want to also download manga the only channels that really matter for anime is #nibl and #news as they contain all the bots from other channels.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.