[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reccommend me a brand of toothpaste. I don't want to contribute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: toothpaste.jpg (54 KB, 365x250) Image search: [Google]
toothpaste.jpg
54 KB, 365x250
Reccommend me a brand of toothpaste.

I don't want to contribute to Colgate's domination of the market.
>>
cum
>>
>brushing teeth

in the year of our Lord 2015....
>>
>toothpaste
>not tooth powder
Pleb
>>
>>118

>I don't want to contribute to Colgate's domination of the market.

Why? It has no bearing on your daily life. Colgate has, scientifically proven and recommended by multiple dentists, the best toothpaste available on the market?
>>
File: Ian Cook - Colgate CEO.jpg (38 KB, 389x440) Image search: [Google]
Ian Cook - Colgate CEO.jpg
38 KB, 389x440
>>148
Nice try, Ian

I'll have none of your shit here you cold hearted fuck
>>
File: 1419138789367.jpg (69 KB, 812x439) Image search: [Google]
1419138789367.jpg
69 KB, 812x439
But Colgate is holding the highest market share because it's the best
>>
Just get Oral-B or something like that if you're such a huge hipster.
>>
File: 1450418607020.jpg (111 KB, 900x738) Image search: [Google]
1450418607020.jpg
111 KB, 900x738
>>118
http://www.amazon.com/Toms-Maine-Antiplaque-Fluoride-Free-Toothpaste/dp/B00JUJ1E0W

Protect your pineal gland from the reptilians poisoning our water to control your mind or whatever lol.
>>
>>118
Sensodyne repair-and-protect.

It actually contains nanobeads of minerally shit that binds to your open enamel tubes and fills them up.

Though really you should use it in conjunction with something like Colgate Total Interdental, and apply it with a Sonicare.

Frankly, the sonicare is more important than the toothpaste.
>>
>>118
I use Sensodyne and it works wonders even for those without sensitive teeth. Of course if you have sensitive teeth it works even better.
>>
Sensodyne is pretty good OP.
>>
>>118
But colgate dominate the market because they're good.
>>
>>118
raw salt
>>
sand quartz
>>
>>148
>Colgate has, scientifically proven and recommended by multiple dentists
T.V. ads usually don't tell the truth.
>>
Crest
>>
>>118
Dog shit.
>>
Unless you have a problem with your teeth (e.g. sensitive teeth, bad breath, tartar), any toothpaste with fluoride will do. Even some cheap supermarket brand.
>>
>>118
homemade toothpaste: coconut oil and bicarbonate - heard it today haven't tried it yet, i will come back later when i try it
>>
File: dl-082_1z[1].jpg (207 KB, 1600x948) Image search: [Google]
dl-082_1z[1].jpg
207 KB, 1600x948
You NEED to try this op

it's cheap as fuck, it tastes GREAT (like a spearmint, but more in a sweet candy way rather than a strong minty way like most toothpaste)
and is very low in whatever gives you that mouthwash/alcohol taste that's in most toothpaste

I WILL NEVER USE ANYTHING ELSE
>>
>>2257
I wouldn't use this on a daily basis. Bicarbonate is abrasive so if used daily, it will damage your enamel. There's currently no way to regrow enamel once it's gone so I would be very careful with anything that can permanently damage it. As for coconut oil, I'm unsure what it's supposed to do. Probably harmless, though.
>>
Aronal/Elmex comes to mind.

...are they even selling that outside of Germany?
>>
>>2276
But is it available in Canada?
>>
toothpaste is unnecessary. the act of brushing your teeth with a brush without any paste is all you need to get plaque off your teeth.
>>
>>2383
This. Toothpaste is just for the taste.
>>
>>2396
>>2383
Not true.

Your enamel needs fluoride ions to remineralise itself; if salivary glands could produce their own fluoride, there'd be no need to brush the plaque off your teeth in the first place.
>>
>>118
I you're in Germany try Ajona. It's really natural and good for you and tastes nice and non-chemical. I don't know if they have it in otter countries too...
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.