[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /r/ I need some anime to watch. ive seen all the major
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Our Lord and Savior.jpg (171 KB, 502x512) Image search: [Google]
Our Lord and Savior.jpg
171 KB, 502x512
Alright /r/ I need some anime to watch. ive seen all the major ones Ex: Bleach, HunterxHunter, One Piece Naruto, D-Grey Man, etc.
I've seen Bacano, Irregular at Magic High, Madoka, Gurren, Kill la Kill, Attack on titan, No game no life, The seven deadly sins, etc.
Basically I need something new or old that is good but not great and is underrated. something that few knew of but keeps your attention.

Also have u given thanks and praise to Onii-Sama today?
>>
File: azu_kimura0013.jpg (127 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
azu_kimura0013.jpg
127 KB, 720x480
Gunbuster
Haibane Renmei
Giant Gorg
Votoms
Utena

Dunno man your "good but not great and underrated" thing is weird. Since you've mainly watched the crappy side of entry level stuff, you should probably just get through the good side of it with Berserk, S;G, Evangelion, Gintama, Texhnolyze etc., and also dip your toes into CGDCT with Nichijou and K-On. Also, Legend of the Galactic Heroes is objectively the best thing ever created on television. There's no reason to be digging around in the muck if you've got plenty of stuff left to watch.
>>
Sabagebu! is underrated
>>
>>117995
only reason i listed those was so ppl dont start to spam the super long series that everyone has seen. seen most of those as well thanks for the suggestions
>>
Blassreiter
>>
You still haven't exhausted the list of good entry level titles, no reason to dive into obscure and forgotten 1-2 cour shows just yet.

Your basic entry level action suite:
>Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
>Cowboy Bebop
>Trigun
>Outlaw Star
>Yuyu Hakusho
>Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Less actiony, more drama:
>Angel Beats
>Death Note
>Durarara

Comedies:
>Nichijou
>Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
>Cromartie High
>Gintama

After you see the above series try these to round out your entry level experience:
>Fate/Zero
>Black Lagoon
>Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
>Samurai Champloo
>Hellsing Ultimate
>Kino no Tabi
>Mushishi
>Toradora
>Code Geass
>>
File: 23u1m6g.png (526 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
23u1m6g.png
526 KB, 1024x568
>>117992
Yona of the dawn is one of the best I've watched recently.
>>
Shiki
>>
I thought Strike the Blond was decent.
>>
>>118370
Strike the Blood*
>>
>>117992
idk how known it is but darker than blacks 2 seasons and special where always my favorite
>>
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.