[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*PIC UNRELATED* I need some help finding an anime for which I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: small.gif (2 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
small.gif
2 KB, 100x100
*PIC UNRELATED*
I need some help finding an anime for which I have very small amount of info. I remember I watched it something like 6 years ago and I think it was about a group of school kids. I remember some specific things from one of the episodes : they found a website which can be accessed only in some specific situations (at a certain time i think) and once the user entered he was transported to another dimension. I remember that in that episode the kid who was in the alternate dimension talked to the kids that were still at home via telephone but they soon realized something was off , because they were trying to meet in a certain place but once the alternate-dim kid got to the place he couldn't see anyone there (since they were in alternate dimensions). The website dimension had a red background and I think that there was a girl with black hair there aswell (not sure though, might be from another anime) . This is all I got WSR, it's not much but it has been bugging me for the past couple of years.
>>
It sounds sort of like Dennou Coil.
>>
>>117037
it also sounds like the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya but i doubt it.
>>
>>117051
>>117046
Not these, but thanks for trying.
>>
Ghost Stories

The kid that got transported to the alt. dimension had glasses, right?
The English dub of this anime is basically a comedy, but when I watched the Japanese one as a kid it scared the bell out of me.
>>
YES THIS IS THE ONE, THANKS DUDE ! WAS SEARCHING FOR IT FOREVER.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.