[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Juego de Tronos!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Anyone have a torrent for the Latin Spanish dub of Game of Thrones? I have the first season, but every torrent I've found for the subsequent ones has been in Spain Spanish. ):
>>
Build wall.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Game+of+thrones+espa%C3%B1ol+latino
>>
>>115806
Your help is appreciated anon, but none of those links fit my needs. I am passing the episodes along to my gramps who only speaks Spanish and has no internet to stream the episodes. Hence why I need to download them and possibly convert them to a format his television can read from a thumb drive.
>>
>>115811
You can use something like Flash Video Downloader to download from the stream links.

Also, this is like the third result:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwCJ_Kk_Ov8

Looks like it's missing fifth season though.

Anyway, have fun mutually fapping with your abuelo. And build wall.
>>
>>115836
Hmm, I am not on my computer to verify the links, but I followed them from my phone, and they all lead to more links, which lead to more links, which lead to surveys. Either way, thank you for taking the time to help me, anon. I shall continue my search.
>>
>>115844
I checked before I posted it.

Yes, it's got 3 ad redirection links. It says so right there in the description: Ver Online o Descargar Full HD 1080p Por Google Drive ( 2 Acortadores ( adf.ly y shorte.st ) )

But after those 3, you get sent to a google drive download for the episode.

I wish you weren't a spic. Now I'm ashamed to be one too, if only because I'm the same race as a fucking phoneposter.
>>
>>115847
I have no idea what a spic is, but I do sincerely thank you for your help, anon, you've helped me out a lot. (:
>>
>>115806
>>115836
>Build wall.
>Build wall.
Autism intensifies.
Autism intensifies.

In the face of epidemic of autism, I think it’s time for Mexico to:
1) build wall,
2) legalise hard drugs,
3) make Latin America great at last,
4) let the USA wither away.

North America is now little more than a burden on everyone else; the new Soviet Union. It used to be a global force for good but we are arriving at a point where separation from the USA can only be a blessing.

Once there’s a wall between North America and Latin America, the USA will have zero excuses to demand continued participation of the Mexican government in the war on drugs. Washington will shit in their pants as soon as Mexico legalises hard drugs. Those bullies will instantly lose half of their power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition_in_the_United_States
>Organized crime received a major boost from Prohibition.

Before the USA became degenerate:
>How can any one who abhors the oppression of negroes, be in favor of degrading classes of white people? Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that “all men are created equal.” We now practically read it “all men are created equal, except negroes.” When Trumpists get control, it will read “all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Muslims.”
>When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty – to Russia, North Korea or the Islamic State, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.
– Abraham Lincoln in 1855
>>
>>115868
Build wall.
>>
>>115872
That’s what I wrote.
>>
When I apply for a tourist visa to Los Angeles, the stated purpose of visit will be:
>To witness the last days of a great empire.
>>
America has collapsed under the accumulated weight of its own stupidity.
>>
>>>/pol/73236789
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.