[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Geometry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x1136
Help with problem
>>
File: cleese judgemental.jpg (56 KB, 597x473) Image search: [Google]
cleese judgemental.jpg
56 KB, 597x473
fuck off
three unecessary threads with laughably easy pre-school questions in two days and not a single thanks. enough is enough.
>>
>>114866
Fuck you dipshit, whoever post with an explanation is of great help to me. Im horrible in math, i need as much help as possible. Your perception of me will change over a "thank you"? Go fuck your self.
>>
>>114865
Well, that's a dumb question, because with the correct algorithm you only need two.

>>114865
>>114870
You have to be over 18 to post here.
>>
>>114865

3×3×3 = 27

The crate has a side lenghth of 1/3 foot.

Therefore, you need (1/3 / 1/6)3 cubes = 23 = 8 cubes, I suppose, but solving mathematic problems in the language of Donald Trump is surprisingly weird.

License: Do what the fuck you want license, as long as you include "Install Gentoo" at the bottom of your exercise sheet.
>>
>>114873
The output is "(1/3 / 1/6)3" and "23", but I obviously meant "(1/3 / 1/6)^3" and "2^3"

Fuck 4chan
>>
>>114870
>Your perception of me will change over a "thank you"?

yes, of course. what else should change my perception than your actions or inactions? that's how this whole business works, after all. do you honestly think people invest hours of their time to help people on this board with no return? this is basic stuff. this is how social interactions work. without acknowledging useful help those who write answers feel like shouting into a void and aren't even sure you even read the answer. you not only seem to be exceptionally dumb, but also a giant entitled asshole. are you diagnosed somewhere on the autism spectrum? i can't believe you're that oblivious to how people and social exchanges work.

or you're really 14 or something, like >>114871 mentioned. which would explain the level of math and your edgy butthurt response to someone who wrote a lengthy answer yesterday and now regrets it.
>>
>>114873
>8 cubes
No you don't, because you've already been told the thing you're measuring is a cube.

If you only knew the shape was a cuboid (and couldn't move your cubes), you'd need one small cube in a corner, and enough other cubes to fill the space from that corner to each side. Which would be one extra cube in each dimension, so four.

But you don't just know it's a cuboid, you've been told it's a cube, so you know that all its sides are of equal length. So you only need to measure one of them. So you only need two.

Hence why the question is stupid. Fuck math questions that try to be cute.
>>
>>114870
>horrible in math

Horrible doesn't even begin to describe it. If you need help with basic ass shit like this then there is no hope for you. I hope algebra destroys you.
>>
>>114879
Ok, I misunderstood the question. That's a really shitty exercise, although the expected answers seems to be 8. Tell your teacher OP.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.