[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody make the bars and the background elements outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 84986452.gif (2 MB, 683x374) Image search: [Google]
84986452.gif
2 MB, 683x374
Can somebody make the bars and the background elements outside of them transparent so it looks like she's popping out of the .gif?
>>
working on it senpai
>>
this is a lot of work so im just gonna half-ass it
>>
i ended up just not bothering at all, sorry
>>
>>114739
What matters is that you tried your best. Thank you anon.
>>
I'm workin on it now
>>
File: Edited.gif (1 MB, 375x374) Image search: [Google]
Edited.gif
1 MB, 375x374
done. it's not perfect. that bag made it a lot harder than it had to be.
>>
>>114816
Could you clean up each frame please, or just fuckoff with your half-baked efforts
>>
>>114816
I hope you don't listen to >>115115 and do anything as look at how much of a douche he is being. If you want something done then be reasonable else you will find you won't get shit from people.
>>
>>115118
I made a request, just finish it or dont bother. When you take on a job put pride into it at least
>>
>>115125
Acting rude while making it doesn't give motivation to do anything. Do it yourself.
>>
File: 1444566918356.jpg (114 KB, 443x443) Image search: [Google]
1444566918356.jpg
114 KB, 443x443
>>115115
>>115125
I can do that for 30$, paypal please, or just fuckoff with your shitty attitude.
You are just a dirty fucking roach, unworthy of other people's kindness. You want something, something you cannot provide by yourself, so you have to rely on others, but you can't accept that, can you. "I'M THE CUSTOMER YOU'RE THE EMPLOYEE" is the only thing that goes through your thick head. Idiotic roaches like you do not deserve even the tinyest bit of generosity. Nibbling away at >>114816's unselfishness, so vile.
>>
>>115115
This
>>
>>115115
>>115214
samefag :^)
>>
>>115251
>imblying
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.