[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Torrent Problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: torrent.png (110 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
torrent.png
110 KB, 1366x768
I'm kind of new to downloading torrents (I know the basics of how to actually do it, but not any of the more technical stuff), and I've been having this problem lately. Any torrents I download get stuck on Finding Peers. Anybody have any advice on how to fix this?
Pic related.
>>
Where did you get the torrent? Probably nobody seeding. You sure it's being allowed to connect outbound? Firewall not blocking it?
>>
I don't think the firewall's blocking it.

I got the torrent from https://bakabt.me/torrent/168035/shinseiki-evangelion-neon-genesis-evangelion-music-collection-mp3
>>
Is that the Bakabt torrent.
They changed their tracker software and public torrents dont work.
you could sign up for an account and re-download the private torrent
>>
>>114422
Do I need to go through any review process or anything for access to the private torrent? I know there are websites like that, and I don't want to have to go through any hassle.
>>
>>114428
No there's no barrier to entry, you literally just sign up with an email and you're in. Bakabt is not a real private tracker.

Also they only permit certain torrent clients, utorrent is shit and you should ditch it for something better, like qbittorrent.
>>
>>114428
Found the whitelist of clients that Bakabt allows to connect to their tracker:

https://bakabt.me/whitelist.php

Pick any of these to use and it will serve you better in the long run, since Bakabt is basically a lite version of private tracker standards for client security.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.