[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a specific police video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1462365556752.jpg (29 KB, 448x448) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462365556752.jpg
29 KB, 448x448
Sup /k/... So I'm looking for a specific video. IIRC it was an american reporter who was doing one of those 'wear a cops shoes' type scenarios.

Basically the cop gave both him and another cop (aggressor) a paintball handgun gun. The aggressor had the gun down at his side, while the reporter was holding the aggressor at gunpoint. The reporter was told that when the aggressor raised his weapon, he needs to shoot him before he gets shot himself.

This exercise repeated like 10 times, each time the reporter was never able to shoot the aggressor center mass before he himself got shot als, even though the guy had his gun down to start. Anybody recall the video?

Pic unrelated
>>
Bamp
>>
Bumpity
>>
Never stop bumpin
>>
>>114129
Stop bumping nigger it's only been up for 4 hours.
Saged.
>>
This isn't /k/ and you're a faggot
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.