[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been watching Digibro but I think he's pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_21.png (14 KB, 100x93) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_21.png
14 KB, 100x93
So I've been watching Digibro but I think he's pretty shit now. So does anyone else know of any better channel that do analyse videos on anime and shit?
>>
Oh look, you actually moved your thread over here.

There's always Demo-senpai.
>>
>>137227

Despite finding Digibro pretentious as fuck at times, I think his opinions for the most part are pretty decent and he provides good information on stuff.

Funny enough, he also recommends a bunch of other channels.

There's Mother's Basement, Pause and Select, and Anime Everyday.

Anime Everyday has some pretty shit opinions, but maybe their heart is in the right place, I don't really know.

Pause and Select has some interesting takes on the latest airing anime and a few older ones, which give a new take or just more information on an anime. Some of them get a little too deep though.

Mother's Basement's "what's in an OP" videos are good, especially the one comparing Baccano and Durarara, but he's recently just been making videos about anything and everything.

And also what >>137231 recommended. Demo's (goes by DouchebagChocolat on Youtube) probably the best. He has good opinions and his videos are hilarious.
>>
>>137251

By the way, those are just the channels I've followed (though I haven't really watched much of Anime Everyday's videos in fear of hearing more bad opinions), there's obviously other channels, both good and bad.
>>
>>137251
>Anime Everyday has some pretty shit opinions
Like what?
>>
I know this isn't the point of the thread, but why do people even bother watching anime youtubers? Can someone explain the reasoning to me?
>>
>>137423
To find out more about the anime hey like or anime in general.
>>
>>137420

Like I said, I haven't watched more than three or so of his/their? videos because of fear of hearing more bad opinions.

But I'll link two videos, to better emphasize my point on both that channel and Digibro's. You don't have to watch either if you don't want to, but maybe it'll help what I'm saying.

AnimeEveryday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3hjtUYPtns

Digibro (After Dark):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXpmBBPRFeo

AnimeEveryday seems to say that anime has been in a decline (and it sort of has in some aspects, as the information at the beginning would suggest) and agrees with the title of his video, Whereas Digibro points out that it's been getting better and better over the years with MAL stats to back it up along with his own opinions.

And I'd have to agree with Digibro. Anime has been getting better and better with more anime that is enjoyable to more and more people. That the amount of "good" or "great" anime has slowly risen over the years, instead of agreeing with the bandwagon that anime is dying.

Maybe I'm an idiot and took AnimeEveryday's opinion on the matter the wrong way though. Still, I feel like Digibro's positive outlook on the matter is better and an example of a good opinion.

>>137423

For me, it's nice to have another person that likes the same thing a great amount with similar opinions on it. Despite having a lot of friends that enjoy anime, maybe one or two really come close to the level at which I enjoy it.

Or like what >>137435 said. A lot of videos delve into analysis or information on a certain anime. They're interesting to hear, much like an analysis or review of a movie or video game. It's fun to learn more information about something that I like.

Sorry for all the words.
>>
>>137227
There are no good anime analysis channels.

Familiarize yourself with basic literary and film criticism and you'll be able to do it yourself, much better than these morons.
>>
>>137227

OP did his erased review upset you? you know not knowing who the killer is in the first 3 episodes means you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>137444
Couldn't care less about the Erased vid. I dropped the show on ep 5 anyways.
>>
>>137444
>erased
Boy anime youtubers were a shitshow about it. We had people blindly praise it, others say it's okay but mostly shit, and then we have ThatAnimeSnob who started a hate train over it.

Yes. ThatAnimeSnob triggers me, nit picks too much and hates all anime made after 1986.
>>
>>137227
I only enjoyed one of Digibro's videos, most of the rest were shit, but thankfully I found Mother's Basement through him. Demo is god tier. Gigguk is ok. Check out Goodman Feels.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.