[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Graphic Design Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Scan.jpg (3 MB, 3498x4500) Image search: [Google]
Scan.jpg
3 MB, 3498x4500
I know it's a shot in the dark, but......

Is there anybody out there who can remove the loose-leaf and vectorize this?
>>
How old are you?
>>
21, why?
>>
File: img046.jpg (79 KB, 388x332) Image search: [Google]
img046.jpg
79 KB, 388x332
i'll use this thread to request something. has anybody seen this symbol before? i drew it but i thnk it's from a band or something any help appreciated.
>>112633
i could do it but i don't know what exactly you want to bectorize maybe draw it again a little more clean and crop it so the whole page don't show up.
>>
>>112641
Looks like the Linkin Park symbol, but different. I might go over it with sharpie or try to recreate it on drawing paper. It was just a doodle I made during a lecture that I want to do something cool with.
>>
Son, this looks like it was done by a twelve year old. You need more practice with realism and art in general before you start making stylizations. I'm not trying to discourage you, but if you want to call it graphic design you need it to look good.
>>
>>112737
I'm not calling that graphic design. It's a doodle that will become a graphic. Once it's vectorized, I don't have much of a problem making it "look good" from there. Realism and art? What am I trying to build a career? I'm just having fun in my spare time, and asking for a bit of help with a couple steps in my process of improving a single design.
>>
File: 1.png (3 MB, 3498x4500) Image search: [Google]
1.png
3 MB, 3498x4500
about as good as you're going to get unless you open paint and remove every one of those stupid lines one by one
>>
>>112759
That's perfect! Thank you so much.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.