[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some nice japanese mobage? Something with big storyline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-04-26-19-37-55.png (985 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-26-19-37-55.png
985 KB, 1280x720
What are some nice japanese mobage?
Something with big storyline and objective that I couldnt finish in a day
Please post gameplay pictures too if you can
Thank you
>>
File: 1461954929123.gif (392 KB, 344x266) Image search: [Google]
1461954929123.gif
392 KB, 344x266
Please
>>
>>111577
Fate Grand Order
Granblue
>>
>>111668
But fate is shit
>>
Puzzle and Dragons will eat your soul.
I have 3 accounts in 3 different regions for the game, and it just doesn't get old.
The game itself seems like a simple puzzle game like bejeweled or falling gem games of that nature, but it quickly takes a creative leap with the game to set it apart and add a fair amount of complexity.
The game gets content delivered frequently that is typically harder than a large amount of the previous content,
meaning that unless you pay up (there is a moneygrubbing card rolling machine, but you get free rolls for various reasons enough to roll about once a week every week) the game can take well over a year to complete.
I am at 450 days or so on my oldest account, and I am still only about 60% done with the game.

There is a diverse library of monster cards to collect and find to build teams that you can speculate and theorycraft over. Currently there are 2924 different cards with more released roughly every couple weeks, but not all of them are for use in a team slot.

I wouldn't say that the game has a storyline per say, but as far as objectives go, the game is packed with them!

It also includes multiplayer co-op mode, a so called endless mode, ranking modes where the users try to achieve the top score in an event to earn rewards, and even time based events.
Certain recurring events happen for a specific hour of the day on arbitarily chosen days, others occur weekly on a specific day. Both of those time specific events become important to advance in the game, as they provide resources and materials you can only gather in much harder dungeons, and some cannot be found outside the events at all!

In general there is a LOT of grinding, a huge sense of progression, and a far off end goal that entices the player to continue.
If you do decide to play it, I am sure you can manage to have fun.
Sorry for the wall of text; I like this game and wish for others to know how enjoyable it is too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-01-03-42-59.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-01-03-42-59.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>112050
This is a screenshot of the game.
You emter a dungeon from the main menu with a set number of floors that contain predetermined enemies.
You make combos with the orbs in the bottom half, by picking up one orb and moving it however you would like without setting it down or breaks for a limited amount of time. The base move time allowed is five seconds
When you release the orb by lifting your finger from the screen, or when your move time is up, the combos are calculated, and more orbs fall down onto the board. The maximum amount of combos on a single 6×5 board is ten 3-in-a-row combos. Combos are made horizontally or vertically (no diagonals, though you can move orbs diagonally during a turn.)
More combos means more damage done to an enemy, seen in the upper half of the screen, but certain strategies allow you to do equal or more damage with less combos.
Matching 5 or more orbs together will create a mass attack that affects all enemies on a given floor.
All enemies have a health stat, indicated by their hp bar beneath them, a defense stat, a damage stat, and a timer that determines the max number of turns normally before they will take an action. Your goal is to make the enemy hp drop to 0.
Each time you move an orb, it is considered a turn. Enemies will have turn timers that count down to when it will take an action against you. It is usually a normal damage hit, but some monsters can use different moves such as conditional shields that force you to meet certain requirements with your orb matches and many more possibilities.
Between turns your monsters can also have special "active skills" that you can use to help you in the dungeon.
There is also a attribute system that acts like rock paper scissors. There are 5 attributes: fire, water, wood, light, and dark and certain ones are weak and strong against other specific attributes (light and dark are super effective against each other and neutral against the other 3).
That is the basic premise of the game.
>>
>>112060
>>112050
Thanks
will look into that
>>
Ok what about some rpgs with no in game purchase bullshit?
>>111668
Ok I looked into them but theyre in japanese and maybe require sign up?
How do I play granblue in english?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.