[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cloudflare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 936x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 936x410
This has been going on for hours. All other websites work, I've tried on wifi and Ethernet, reset the router, called AT&T 3 times, disabled my firewall, tried 4 different browsers, used a VPN to change my IP address, the only way I can get on 4chan is using data on my phone. Help me /b/
>>
Sorry meant /wsr/ I copied and pasted this from /b/
>>
Are you at a college campus?
>>
>>111376
No I'm using my own wifi at my apartment
>>
>>111382
Clear your caches and flush DNS.
>>
>>111390
I've done that twice already, does not work.
>>
>>111372
Cleared your cookies PLUS changed IP?

VPNs often have trouble with CloudFlare too, so that's not certain to work.

Also try a different web browser (along with IP change) in case they are fingerprinting browsers somehow.

If you can figure it out, renting a cheap VPS server and using it as a proxy (so the IP is used only by you) might help, as long as the IP isn't already on a blacklist.
>>
>>111475
...actually, reading the error message it sounds like the problem is between CloudFlare and 4chan and nothing to do with you. Maybe you can report it to them?

Stalking CloudFlare's CTO "jgrahamc" on hackernews has worked for me in the past:
>https://news.ycombinator.com/threads?id=jgrahamc

Last time I checked his email address was:
> jgc at cloudflare.com
>>
Hg
>>
>>111478
Thanks for trying to help, it started randomly working again for me this morning so I think whatever the problem was resolved itself
>>
>>111654
you should complain to cloudflare anyway because they are such bullshit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.