[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some anime that have tall girls in them? Particularly,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: sdghhd.jpg (43 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
sdghhd.jpg
43 KB, 720x480
What are some anime that have tall girls in them? Particularly, where the character's tallness is a point of issue or emphasized or brought up a lot. (Though anything that simply has a tall female character is okay even if it's not emphasized).

All I know is Millie from Trigun.

Manga is okay too.
>>
>>11103
Lovely Complex. Apparently 174 cm is tall in Nipland
>>
Love*Com is romance between a tall girl and short boy who initially don't really like each other
>>
>>11103
R.O.D. the TV has Maggie Mui, who's tall yet loves being in cramped spaces.
>>
>>11104
That's tall for a girl in literally every country except maybe the Netherlands.
>>
Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki
>>
File: 1450275122966.png (272 KB, 363x518) Image search: [Google]
1450275122966.png
272 KB, 363x518
Witchcraft Works the mc girl is hella tall
>>
>>11103
Azumanga Daioh.
>>
>>11111
It's slightly tall for a girl in the Netherlands too. I'd say average Dutch girl is between 5'6 and 5'7.
>>
>>11105
>initially don't really like each other

Is she tsundere? "I-it's not like a l-like you, manlet-kun!!"
>>
Nico Robin in One Piece is 6'2'', not that it's really emphasized to a super degree because everyone in One Piece is enormous.
>>
File: 1450643065565.png (175 KB, 600x614) Image search: [Google]
1450643065565.png
175 KB, 600x614
Jornmungand
also

/ss/
>>
>>11103
One of the side characters in Gundam 0083 ends up with a tall mechanic chick.
>>
>>11116
>Fujiyama-san is 181 cm (Approx. 5' 11'') and she is the ace player for her school's volleyball team. Kanba-kun is 160 cm (Approx. 5' 3") and has known Fujiyama since their preschool years. With his prankster friends, Kanba peaks into the girl's locker room right when Fujiyama is undressing. From then on, he could not get the image of Fujiyama out of his mind, so he decides to ask her out. She says yes. Enjoy their naive and secretive relationship as Kanba ogles his tall girlfriend in many different situations.

>my dick

Haha shameless. I'm so on board.
>>
File: Yuuko.png (2 MB, 3040x2636) Image search: [Google]
Yuuko.png
2 MB, 3040x2636
>>11103
Yuuko Ichihara from xxxHolic. I don't usually like Clamp designs (Code Geass, Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa Chronicels) but xxxHolic is a bit more stylized and looks a lot better. It's also one of the few cases in which I'd rather recommend the manga (though you can check out the anime, especially the film which is an original story later) because in the manga the art looks quite good while in the anime it's rather poor quality.

She's also pretty damn sexy if you aske me. But opinions may differ.
>>
>>11226
>It's also one of the few cases in which I'd rather recommend the manga (though you can check out the anime, especially the film which is an original story later) because in the manga the art looks quite good while in the anime it's rather poor quality.

This is the case for the Baki series as well. The manga's art is exquisite and the anime looks like shit. Actually most shoujo manga anime adaptations suffer from this too.
>>
>>11226
>using the interdimensional pokemon thing I forgot the name of for a mosquito coil
things i didn't notice as a kid
>>
>>11230
Ha, but the best shoujo anime is better than the manga by a long shot (Utena).
>>
File: 1447233008169.jpg (191 KB, 422x773) Image search: [Google]
1447233008169.jpg
191 KB, 422x773
>>11103
Saki has Toyone who is 197cm tall, and earlier Jun at 183cm and Seika at 175cm, but they are only secondary characters.
>>
>>11103
Lilly Satou, from Katawa Shoujo, if VN's are ok.
>>
File: AG313.jpg (9 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
AG313.jpg
9 KB, 200x150
>>
>>12991
Please tell me there's rule 34.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.