Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
2016-07-18 01:57:07 Post No. 3368405
Post No. 3368405
Hello fellow 4channers
I was wondering if any of you can help me remember the name of a rather old game, that could possibly belong to the SNES list. Here are the tips (bare with my format, please):
* The game scenario was something like an arena in open outter space.
* There were two fighting sides, each with their own type of spaceships.
* Each side had 12 battle space ships, if I remember correctly.
* The only game mode, I believe, was a 1v1 match that pitted spaceship vs spaceship until one of the fighting sides had last all his spaceships.
* Among the "good guys", there were three spaceships that I remember:
- Siren, a rather yellow and cylindrical spaceship with the ability to steal health from the enemy and give it to herself;
- A round spaceship, small and agile, that aimed the shots by itself, but was low on health, range and damage;
- The good guys' capital ship was green (and, of course, huge).
* The bad guys had a violet spaceship as their capital ship. It drawed health from itself in order to fire.
* Each ship had two status bars: one would show remaining hp, and the other would show remaining energy that could be used to move, shoot, and use a special ability.
* It was incredibly fun. :D
Does this rings a bell to someone? I've tried google for a long time without success.