[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the result of japanese but hurt!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: The Playstation.jpg (2 MB, 4140x1900) Image search: [Google]
The Playstation.jpg
2 MB, 4140x1900
>>
Nintendo brought dishonor unto Sony, and Sony restored its honor by dethroning Nintendo within a single generation.
>>
File: 215151211fdn.jpg (163 KB, 350x408) Image search: [Google]
215151211fdn.jpg
163 KB, 350x408
kiss the ring
>>
The Pokemon Go butthurt spillover from /v/ is pretty comical.
>>
In Japan, Nintendo fans and Sony fans usually overlap.
The real beef is between Sega and Sony fans. At least the Sega fanboys I met in Japan all hated Sony. And also Square and Ban Dai, for some reason.
>>
>>3368056
now that's a good looking ps1 fat
>>
>>3368084
Square made no games for Sega consoles.
Can't remember about Bandai.
>>
>>3368089

IIRC, it was something about some kind of business "betrayal", but I dunno. Brand loyalists are crazy anyway, who the fuck cares about internal company business, especially after all these years.
>>
>>3368089
Bandai almost merged with Sega but backed out last minute
>>
>>3368056
PSX seemed kinda cool at the time but it was definitely the weeb loser console
>cool kids playing goldeneye
>you're playing ff7 and crying about your waifu dying
>>
>>3368064
And then followed up with Three Generations of Punishment.
>>
>>3368441
idk bro as the only kid on the block who had n64 while everyone else has PS1 i was pretty jealous. yeah i had goldeneye but they had twisted metal, spyro, and some other games i wish i had
>>
>>3368495
I knew that kid and all he did was try and convince everyone that Glover was cooler than Spyro
>>
>>3368495
I felt a different experience Xmas of 96. All my friends got N64s and I got a Playstation. Maybe because N64 just came out that year, I dunno. I don't remember what I ended up playing the most, but Twisted Metal 2 is up there
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.